January transfer window....

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Goaljira

Re: January transfer window....

Polledreng wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:21 pm
CraigS... wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:37 am
Escla wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:00 pm Are we going to have any money to spend in January, Moshiri won’t, even if we did we will probably be under a transfer ban if the FFP special enquiry finds us guilty. Just wouldn’t get my hopes up of anything happening in Jan other than perhaps Gomes and Keane out, nightmare scenario, DCL to Saudi Branthwaite to Arsenal.
Think we have to find it from somewhere we have 2 1st team players away to the AFCONS 2 out of the 4 CM players we have played this season
Gana and ? Doucoure isnt going
You're quoting a post from Friday. Doucoure news broke after.
Cereal Killer

Fynci wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:58 pm Think it'll be free transfers and loan deals until the Moshiri era is over.
You’re going to be disappointed if you think 777 are coming in and spending anything other than transfer fees we get
Polledreng

Goaljira wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:03 pm
Polledreng wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:21 pm
CraigS... wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:37 am

Think we have to find it from somewhere we have 2 1st team players away to the AFCONS 2 out of the 4 CM players we have played this season
Gana and ? Doucoure isnt going
You're quoting a post from Friday. Doucoure news broke after.
sorry my mistake.....
Fynci

Cereal Killer wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:10 am
Fynci wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:58 pm Think it'll be free transfers and loan deals until the Moshiri era is over.
You’re going to be disappointed if you think 777 are coming in and spending anything other than transfer fees we get
Didn’t say anything about 777, if that happens. Just saying I expect nothing except the bare minimum until Moshiri has gone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic