January transfer window....

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Blueomar

January transfer window....

Everton ar back in, according to the various sources.......wait for it.........Little Willy Gnonto! :lol:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/articles/cw5w503l6neo

Everton will rival Roma and Lazio for the signature of Italy winger Wilfried Gnonto, 19, who attempted to force a move away from Leeds in the summer. (Teamtalk)
Isn't that the position where we have the most depth in squad already?
CraigS...

Re: January transfer window....

Said it in the summer and will say it again now go get Lewis Ferguson before its to late , clubs are now starting to look at him

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foo ... a-31134358
Cozzie

Didn't Gnonto proper do his achillies?
Gash

Fuck me, we've barely had Halloween!
Cods

We're not getting Kudus now are we...
Juanito

Would love to sell Keane
Escalator

Are we going to have any money to spend in January, Moshiri won’t, even if we did we will probably be under a transfer ban if the FFP special enquiry finds us guilty. Just wouldn’t get my hopes up of anything happening in Jan other than perhaps Gomes and Keane out, nightmare scenario, DCL to Saudi Branthwaite to Arsenal.
Shogun

Think Godfrey is more likely to go than Keane
CraigS...

Escla wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:00 pm Are we going to have any money to spend in January, Moshiri won’t, even if we did we will probably be under a transfer ban if the FFP special enquiry finds us guilty. Just wouldn’t get my hopes up of anything happening in Jan other than perhaps Gomes and Keane out, nightmare scenario, DCL to Saudi Branthwaite to Arsenal.
Think we have to find it from somewhere we have 2 1st team players away to the AFCONS 2 out of the 4 CM players we have played this season
Blueomar

CraigS... wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:37 am
Escla wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:00 pm Are we going to have any money to spend in January, Moshiri won’t, even if we did we will probably be under a transfer ban if the FFP special enquiry finds us guilty. Just wouldn’t get my hopes up of anything happening in Jan other than perhaps Gomes and Keane out, nightmare scenario, DCL to Saudi Branthwaite to Arsenal.
Think we have to find it from somewhere we have 2 1st team players away to the AFCONS 2 out of the 4 CM players we have played this season
Maybe play Dele (if ready) at CM for those fixtures?
Kerryblueboy

Linked with lots of young players today maxi araujo who plays in Mexico not as young 21 full Uruguay international Fabio Jalo 17 years old scored for Barnsley at the weekend and a German lad as well that’s the way to go imo
Polledreng

Gana and ? Doucoure isnt going
Cozzie

Polledreng wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:21 pm
Gana and ? Doucoure isnt going
If he was still here, Iwobi would have gone with Nigeria, he may be thinking of him.
Fynci

Think it'll be free transfers and loan deals until the Moshiri era is over.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic