Patterson Future

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Cods

Re: Patterson Future

dsaund wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:24 am Nice to see him having some confidence in himself to play out from danger when it’s possible. Some neat little turns and fakes to buy himself some more time or a better pass that I feel we haven’t seen consistently until now
Certainly looking better, with games.

If he cuts out the few little mistakes in positioning and posession that come from not playing, I'm really looking forward to watching him play. He's quick, has a good pass and is very much suited to the style we play with high intensity and pace, at the right times.
brap2

Did well last night I think
Juanito

Improving. Shame about the booking but that is thing he needs to work on, knowing when to step off and not mis judge those balls - cost him dearly against Brighton last season but he is getting there. Mykolenko and Patterson for Digne is starting to look like ok ish business.
cassius

Yeah I was impressed last night.

The run of games he's had has clearly helped. Good on him.
Shogun

Should be 1st choice for me, be interesting to see what happens with Coleman back fit again.

Would imagine that one will play the Wolves game and the other will play in the cup against Palace. I'm expecting Coleman to regain his place for the rest of the season though.
Goaljira

AjaxAndy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:33 pm Very good tonight imo, defended really well against Grealish.

I think he needs to get to Foden quicker for their first but apart from that I thought he was really good... Seems to be getting better every game.
It was clever play from I think Alvarez. Just stepped into NPs path and forced him in a wider arc, delaying him getting there.
Kerryblueboy

Lad has missed out on the euros squad for Scotland due to injury nightmare season for him
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic