This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Shogun

Prediction NSNO Cup SFs - Crystal Palace v Everton - Thursday 4th January 20:00

Full draw below without watching video:

Shogun vs @weimaranerblues
@john e vs @Lincs Toffee

Results from the last round against Fulham:

OUT: @NomadskiEFC @MIG @Audrey Horne and @Bigdunc9

Congrats Weimaraner for actually getting some points. The other 3 of us just blagged our way through on Michael Keane's 39th minute yellow card.
Shogun

Prediction NSNO Cup SFs - Crystal Palace v Everton - Thursday 4th January 20:00

The two people involved in the running of the Prediction League separated again :whistle:

Be cool if we could win this and then we'll have made the final whilst Everton are still in a cup this season.

Draw
1-1
McNeil
YC: 55
Lincs Toffee

Re: Prediction NSNO Cup SFs - Crystal Palace v Everton - Thursday 4th January 20:00

Lose 2-1
Mateta
Y 27
Audrey Horne

Re: Prediction NSNO Cup SFs - Crystal Palace v Everton - Thursday 4th January 20:00

As if I was knocked out!!
weimaranerblues

3-1 defeat
Ayew. Changed to Eze please
Y:53
Last edited by weimaranerblues on Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shogun

weimaranerblues wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:43 pm 3-1 defeat
Ayew
Y:53
If we're level on points and the yellow card comes in the 54th minute then I swear... :lol:
NomadskiEFC

Still can’t believe I forgot about this pre Fulham.
Lincs Toffee

Shogun wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:03 am The two people involved in the running of the Prediction League separated again :whistle:

Be cool if we could win this and then we'll have made the final whilst Everton are still in a cup this season.

Draw
1-1
McNeil
YC: 55
Hard away tie for me so we will see, fingers crossed I see you in the final but then they’ll all be saying it’s a fix 🤣
Mouse

FIX! Now I know why I couldn't get back on here until after Christmas.

Although, to be fair, I can't remember if I'd been knocked out earlier...
Shogun

Mouse wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:04 pm FIX! Now I know why I couldn't get back on here until after Christmas.

Although, to be fair, I can't remember if I'd been knocked out earlier...
You were still in but still wasn't signed up in time for the second chance at it a few weeks ago :oi: :mope:

However, it does mean you can live in the knowledge that you definitely would have won the whole thing if that didn't happen :thumbs:
Mouse

Shogun wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:07 pm You were still in but still wasn't signed up in time for the second chance at it a few weeks ago :oi: :mope:

However, it does mean you can live in the knowledge that you definitely would have won the whole thing if that didn't happen :thumbs:
Grandad, tell us about the time you nearly won the NSNO Cup.
Well lad, it is a sad tale of corruption at the top, I was robbed...

Thank you for this!
NomadskiEFC

Mouse wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:11 pm Grandad, tell us about the time you nearly won the NSNO Cup.
Well lad, it is a sad tale of corruption at the top, I was robbed...

Thank you for this!
#NSNOCupCorrupt
john e

Everton 3 - 2

WIN

DCL

Yellow 41 mins
Last edited by john e on Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lincs Toffee

NomadskiEFC wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:34 pm #NSNOCupCorrupt
I bloody told you @Shogun !!
American Evertonian
Prediction League Champion
Prediction League Champion

Good luck to all.

My team is currently in Qatar training for next years’s Cup competition.
Feed the Yak!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic