Minutes silence/applause?

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Bluebridge

Minutes silence/applause?

Did we fuck up the remembrance tribute, weren’t we suppose to have a minutes silence after the last post, certainly everyone round the centre circle were doing a silence, and one of the guards looked pissed off.
superpull

Re: Minutes silence/applause?

The guy at the front when they were walking off towards the main stang afterwards either tried to gee the family enclosure up or was telling us to fuck off. Couldn't tell
Brownie

Thought exactly the same. I didn’t applaud as we had been asked for a minute’s silence
Bornblue88

It was a bit annoying but the people clapping meant well so nothing to dwell on really. The applause thing has just been a spontaneous organic thing that’s only come in recently so there’s no clear defined rules.

In my mind applause is to celebrate the achievements someone did in life and silence is for tradgedies
MayorFarnham

Should have been silence. People should know that.
TheRam

I think there’s so many minutes applauses these days that people have forgotten what to do.

The whole thing has been diluted and lost its meaning. Was disappointed we didn’t do the silence. I always make sure I’am in the ground for it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic