Dyche

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Audrey Horne

Re: Dyche

StirlingBlue wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:53 am I feel like I would be a lot calmer at my job if I had the knowledge in my back pocket that I’d have a multi million pay-off if sacked
Come on mate....
bigmanbob

It's a valid point when compared to a single mum and the dole with 3 kids, but it's not right if you're saying cos you're minted you cant have mental health issues.
Trowel

Vote here
Shogun

Three Everton heroes there
Gash

Needs to get the PL to take a new photo with the tracky on.
superpull

It's not even the money means no mental health thing.

It's the assumption that because he's well paid he doesn't care about being good at his job.
Like it's a hobby or something.

If these multi-millionaire footballers and managers didn't care ferociously about their performances then they wouldn't be multi-millionaires.

The guys you are talking about are the ones that get weeded out at youth levels as they start to live the big-life and stop giving it all at work.
Shogun

howard1334

Not sure i love this stat, defo interesting though.
superpull

I'd love it more if there was a chance loads of them were being spoken about in terms of call-ups
Blueomar

Absent the point deductions, and dependent on the result of the next two games, we'd finish top half of the table.

Hard to argue with that, considering.
MmmBlueBranthwaite

howard1334 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:12 pm Not sure i love this stat, defo interesting though.
Farage in a trackie.
Farming karma like the Dalai Llama
Jamokachi

Blueomar wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:02 pm Absent the point deductions, and dependent on the result of the next two games, we'd finish top half of the table.

Hard to argue with that, considering.
Yea, if results go as you'd expect (beat Sheff Utd and lose to Arsenal) then without points deductions we finish on 48. That is, given the previous two seasons, fantastic progress.

Makes you wonder if we have desires of pushing for for that final European place next season, rather than fighting relegation.
cassius

I'm feeling a bit more optimistic about next season.

Losing Onana really won't impact us as he's not contributed this season. I'll be gutted when Branthwaite leaves but I think Dyche is amongst the best managers to coach a replacement.

The other players definitely leaving, I don't think, have been huge contributors to the team either.

My main concern is replacing them with squad fillers that won't cost us anything and will be on lower wages than the outgoings. I think the loan market needs to be exploited here.

Ipswich and Leicester, with their points deduction, don't scare me at all, and looking at the play offs, I'm not bothered about the teams coming up. And then Forest will likely be shit again next season.
UnsyisaRhino

cassius wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:02 am I'm feeling a bit more optimistic about next season.

Losing Onana really won't impact us as he's not contributed this season. I'll be gutted when Branthwaite leaves but I think Dyche is amongst the best managers to coach a replacement.

The other players definitely leaving, I don't think, have been huge contributors to the team either.

My main concern is replacing them with squad fillers that won't cost us anything and will be on lower wages than the outgoings. I think the loan market needs to be exploited here.

Ipswich and Leicester, with their points deduction, don't scare me at all, and looking at the play offs, I'm not bothered about the teams coming up. And then Forest will likely be shit again next season.
I'd be tempted to add palace into the at risk category.
Kerryblueboy

And Brentford they have been shite and very lucky to have the 3 worst teams ever in the league otherwise they would be staring relegation in the face
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic