Dyche

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Cods

Re: Dyche

Back on Dyche and xG/poor finishing...

Keepers so far have been MOTM 4 times against us.

(But it needs be mentioned that for our poor opposition this season, Pickford is adjudged the best player on the pitch in 20% of Everton matches!)
StirlingBlue

There’s no way he’s not the manager next year, and hopefully without all the disruptions of point deductions he’ll guide us to safety again.

Even with our financial situation we’re going to be signing some new players and I’m curious about how much say Dyche has on those.

It’s one thing to say keep Dyche for 3/4 years to steady the ship but if by the end of that we have a squad full of Ashley Young type signings then we’ll be fucked
HANNU

he is a better manager than the previous 2 atleast
Escla

HANNU wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:24 am he is a better manager than the previous 2 atleast
Most successful since Moyes bar Ancelloti who had a squad full of class players.
Gary1878

I am far more worried about events off the field than on it.

Dyche has steadied the ship, and he knows what he is doing. We have a very solid base to work from for next season, even if we have little/no funds.

Where we are at as a football club, it would be complete madness to get rid of him and start again.

Off the field is much more concerning and quite frankly, no one knows what will happen.

A takeover of the club needs to be completed as soon as feasible to get the Moshiri era well and truly out of the way so we can all move forwards.
HANNU

Escla wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:33 pm Most successful since Moyes bar Ancelloti who had a squad full of class players.
in terms of improving league position compared to the previous

in terms of points bobby brown shoes silva koeman and even alladyce finished higher with more points but they all had vastly superior squads at there disposal
Toffee1

Deano Blue Boy

Not since Moyes have we had a manager that has turned us around from a slump.

I've always said its a test of a good manager.

I guess he's passed the test.
Toffee1

Trowel

And here it is...

NomadskiEFC

Whatever people may think of him and his possible shortcomings, no one can criticise his mental strength. I don't know how he handled everything that has been going on around the club on and off the field and still managed to get results out of the players while staying (on the outside at least) so calm and assured.

Can't think of many managers that would have finished this season still in charge, Really hope he gets something to work with in the summer, he's definitely earned the right.
Audrey Horne

Boss that music video 😂
Deano Blue Boy

I wonder what the fume would be like if that video came out after we lost our 3 home games on the trott
StirlingBlue

NomadskiEFC wrote:Whatever people may think of him and his possible shortcomings, no one can criticise his mental strength. I don't know how he handled everything that has been going on around the club on and off the field and still managed to get results out of the players while staying (on the outside at least) so calm and assured.

Can't think of many managers that would have finished this season still in charge, Really hope he gets something to work with in the summer, he's definitely earned the right.
I feel like I would be a lot calmer at my job if I had the knowledge in my back pocket that I’d have a multi million pay-off if sacked
Gash

Ah yes, the good old "he's a multi millionaire, why should he feel stress or mental health issues" argument. Obviously it's nonsense but people still trot it out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic