Amadou Onana

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Trowel

Re: Amadou Onana

Gash

It was all going so well until they went full Jesse Lingard with the handshake. :?
sam of the south

Gash wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:07 am It was all going so well until they went full Jesse Lingard with the handshake. :?
Ah allow it, man ✋🏼👊🏼 😉
brap2

Big boost having this man back

Cereal Killer

Apparently Barcelona will only buy him if we lower our asking price significantly

Or they just fuck off if they can’t afford him
Bluedylan1

Cereal Killer wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:46 pm Apparently Barcelona will only buy him if we lower our asking price significantly

Or they just fuck off if they can’t afford him
Load of clubs linked with him though, so I don't think that'll be an issue. Arsenal, Man U or Newcastle I reckon.
Cozzie

Be Arsenal or Newcastle I reckon.
Shogun

Aknowledge he's a good player but if we can sell him north of £50m then I'd be more than happy. Not a game changer at all and especially so with Dycheyball
The Doc

If we sell for 50 we're not actually making that much money on him. I'd be disappointed with 50.
Toddacelli

The Doc wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:28 pm If we sell for 50 we're not actually making that much money on him. I'd be disappointed with 50.
Same. If we sell for £50M we would probably have to put some in the pot. So if we spent what’s left on a single player - would we be able to replace him?

Unlikely, so the squad would be weaker.

Sell for silly money as per current inflated prices and we may be able to put some in the pot, replace him with someone who is half decent and take a punt on one or two potential future Onana’s and the squad is stronger.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic