brap2

Re: Amadou Onana

Give me more of them then please
bigmanbob

Sooner he did it on the pitch TBH
Bluedylan1

Yeah let's get rid of talent, and replace it with uninspired graft. That's the way out of this mess.
brap2

Hearing rumours of a big performance
UnsyisaRhino

Boo boys were out in force against him round by me tonight, I thought he did ok although he had a few poor moments. No worse than anyone else though and part of why we kept a clean sheet.
Gash

sam of the south

Him and Gordon would be a bit insufferable at Newcastle
777Kidnappings

Is that the article that says they don't want to pay 50m now but take him on loan. Doesn't seem like a great deal seeing as we are fighting relegation
TheRam

Blatant tapping up.

I think Onana backs himself to get a better move than Newcastle especially with the euros coming up.
brap2

His time definitely feels like it's coming to a close, wouldn't be surprised with a late move in this window.
TheRam

Shouldn’t be a replacement for Onana and we can’t afford him so this post is a massive waste of time but Connor Gallagher would be so good as a Doucoure replacement.
brap2

TheRam wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:03 pm Shouldn’t be a replacement for Onana and we can’t afford him so this post is a massive waste of time but Connor Gallagher would be so good as a Doucoure replacement.
Yeah he would be to be fair, cost you £50m tho. Give it another manager or two and his star might fade.
Bluedylan1

I think the only way we sell if is if we get a huge bid (which it doesn't sound like Newcastle or Arsenal can do right now), or if our financial situation is so dire that we simply have to get some money into the club to keep operating.

It doesn't seem like either of them is the case, and I think a lot of the ''Onana leaving'' reporting is coming from London/Newcastle/Belgium, rather than anyone in the North West, which usually tells you they are thinking of the wishes of the buying club rather than the realities of the selling club.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic