Relegation

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
April

Re: Relegation

We were clearly a better side than Palace in the recent cup games, though we looked toothless up front. I would be confident about beating them again, and I can see them slipping into the bottom 3 or 4 in a few weeks.
Be cool or be cast out.
Goaljira

Bluedylan1 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:30 pm Achilles tendon. Might be out for the season.
Ooof, massive that. I like him.
Shogun

Even if they get rid of Hodgson, I'm not sure there's much of a viable option out there. Could see Parish trying to get Gerrard.

Obviously Cooper as well but not worried if that happens either.
blueforyou

It'll be Frank...
CannockPricey

blueforyou wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:22 pm It'll be Frank...
I'm not sure he's ever getting another job.
In a world full of adversity, we must still dare to dream.
blueforyou

Desperation Palace...hopefully!
Toddacelli

brap2 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:38 pm Does feel a massive game that palace, we know it's a long season and there's always time but a big opportunity to gain momentum and impact those around us
I remember when we used to have big games that weren’t against Palace.
4evablu

Bluedylan1 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:52 pm We should know the outcome of the appeal this week also (Valentine's Day rumoured online).
hope it's not a massacre then !
WBFBTPL
Shogun

I think what people struggle to recognise is that the teams down there are all poor teams. Luton aren't going to win 5 matches in a row and they're not going to breeze through an 'easy' fixture such as Sheffield United at home. Those teams are in trouble because they struggle to put together consistent results whether that's down to poor coaching and/or a lack of quality which isn't going to change. Forest and Palace look to be in the same boat.

I find the histrionics about other teams results before March/April a bit much.
Kerryblueboy

Shogun wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:05 pm I think what people struggle to recognise is that the teams down there are all poor teams. Luton aren't going to win 5 matches in a row and they're not going to breeze through an 'easy' fixture such as Sheffield United at home. Those teams are in trouble because they struggle to put together consistent results whether that's down to poor coaching and/or a lack of quality which isn't going to change. Forest and Palace look to be in the same boat.

I find the histrionics about other teams results before March/April a bit much.
I’m more worried about our results
Kerryblueboy

Fucking Chelsea with all their spending are shite
brap2

Might have juuuust gone too far there Chelsea
Gary1878

Absolutely no doubt that we are missing Douc. He is so central to our attack, as those runs into the box that he makes aren't replicated by anyone else. I would like to see us potentially move Onana up into his position if we have Garner and Gana available to sit in CM. Gives us that energy and height that we are missing, and crucial support for DCL.

The Palace game is a pretty big one for both sides, but one that we should look forward to.
brap2

Gary1878 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:15 am Absolutely no doubt that we are missing Douc. He is so central to our attack, as those runs into the box that he makes aren't replicated by anyone else. I would like to see us potentially move Onana up into his position if we have Garner and Gana available to sit in CM. Gives us that energy and height that we are missing, and crucial support for DCL.

The Palace game is a pretty big one for both sides, but one that we should look forward to.

Further up he goes the less touches he will get unfortunately.

Want him in the middle of the pitch touching that ball as much as possible. Touches that would go to garner go to him, would go to RB go to him, would go to Tark to to him. Ball ball ball.
Juanito

We need Onana as the 6. Collect the ball of the centre halves and full backs.
Locked Previous topicNext topic