January Transfer Window

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
brap2

Re: January Transfer Window

TheRam wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:03 am This used to rattle me so much.

Just such a stupid response to people asking why are we spending £25m on yannick Bolasie.

This is why we were arsed.
Can understand it a bit because it was the start of the fretting over finances and the business stuff, at least if you were unbothered you could enjoy signing sigurdsson for £45m or Walcott for £20m at 30 with no knees, if you were already fretting over money you didn't even get to enjoy the *idea* of our "own fab 4".
Jamokachi

Is backslapping each other over knowing it was fucked the knew "not your money"?
777Kidnappings

brap2 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:37 am Come on thelwell give us something pull out a rabbit
We don't even have the fucking hat
brap2

Jamokachi wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:09 am Is backslapping each other over knowing it was fucked the knew "not your money"?
For the record I was only backslapping myself, the only correct person on this website
Jamokachi

haha fair
brap2

Please note internet down in my office today so apologies for my turboposting
Jamokachi

777Kidnappings wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:12 am We don't even have the fucking hat
Our prospective owner always wears a hat... @TheRam even said it's why he trusted him, good enough for me. It's not my money.
Jamokachi

brap2 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:14 am Please note internet down in my office today so apologies for my turboposting
But... this is the internet.
Trowel

TheRam

Didn’t even realise it was deadline day
Shogun

Weird that he's stepping up a league but also playing for a worse team.
Toffee1

Escalator

Deadline day and we’ve still got Onana, Branthwaite and Pickford thanks to all the other clubs shitting the bed due to our ten point deduction.
777Kidnappings

Nothing in us for us cancelling 1 loan to get Holgate a different 1. No one is buying him when he's on 60k a week. I'd tell the lad he's stuck at Southampton and won't play a minute of football next season either unless he takes a significant cut and moves on a permanent deal
Mouse

777Kidnappings wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:49 pm Nothing in us for us cancelling 1 loan to get Holgate a different 1. No one is buying him when he's on 60k a week. I'd tell the lad he's stuck at Southampton and won't play a minute of football next season either unless he takes a significant cut and moves on a permanent deal
Erm, we gave him the contract. Not his fault we thought him worth £60k a week and nobody else does. The idea that a player should do the 'decent thing' and take a massive pay cut to keep the same job (or walk for less money) is a bit wishful thinking don't you think?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic