Pickford

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
brap2

Re: Pickford

I think....maybe there is an argument for selling.
AjaxAndy

brap2 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:30 pm I think....maybe there is an argument for selling.
I think you have to be careful how many big personalities you lose in one season though... If we see Branthwaite, Gana and Onana all leave, plus Danjuma seems well liked, Harrison... Maybe Young retires (please god!), then you can't afford to see such a big personality go too.

The dressing room is vastly important for any club, but especially for us given our likely struggles and points deductions again next season.
AllyBlue14

I wouldn't sell him at any cost.

I would've jibbed him about 3 years ago because I thought he was a bit of a liability but he's really started to realise his potential.

Probably the most important player in our team and we definitely wouldn't have stayed up without him over the past 3 seasons.
NickNack

The one position you don’t want to mess with.
HANNU

i wouldnt sell him unless its really stupid money, we dont have many actual top quality players here if we want to get away from relegation fights year on year we need to keep our best players how many points has he won us this season from his saves

our defence has been the one positive this season
Mouse

Without repeating myself and all the reasons why he's so feckin important, its a simple, resounding, screamed from the rooftops NO!
eyesalwaysblue

He's saved our arse so many times
howard1334

brap2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:52 pm Hope this helpsbef989dd-90f9-47d2-9bc6-a1d39a4b3987~3.jpg
Lol. how much to purchase for my home?
brap2

howard1334 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:55 pm Lol. how much to purchase for my home?
I'm very proud of it, I thought it was a great gag
AjaxAndy

Couldn't even imagine him in a Chelsea shirt tbh, would be a bad move for him anyway.
Bob Sacamano

Haven’t they already got about 40 senior goalkeepers
Gash

Every player is for sale at the right price and everyone knows we're skint. If an offer comes in then it'll either be kicked out or negotiations will begin. I doubt we'd get a decent enough offer for him but if we did I wouldn't be heartbroken if we sold him for a big fee.
Toddacelli

Gash wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:32 pm Every player is for sale at the right price and everyone knows we're skint. If an offer comes in then it'll either be kicked out or negotiations will begin. I doubt we'd get a decent enough offer for him but if we did I wouldn't be heartbroken if we sold him for a big fee.
I would.

Think he’s contributed massively to our points this season. Who has consistently contributed more? We don’t have any major regular goalscorers who have contributed in almost every single game we’ve played. Did you see the number of saves he’s had to make to almost get the same amount of clean sheets as the other guy up for the keeper of the season? Thats contributing to every single game bar the 5-0, 6-0 types (and even then he probably kept our goal difference from being even worse). We have no outfield player who contributes that much to our whole season - not even Tarkowski.
Toddacelli

Toffee1 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:03 pm
Worth looking at again.
Gash

Toddacelli wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:21 am I would.

Think he’s contributed massively to our points this season. Who has consistently contributed more? We don’t have any major regular goalscorers who have contributed in almost every single game we’ve played. Did you see the number of saves he’s had to make to almost get the same amount of clean sheets as the other guy up for the keeper of the season? Thats contributing to every single game bar the 5-0, 6-0 types (and even then he probably kept our goal difference from being even worse). We have no outfield player who contributes that much to our whole season - not even Tarkowski.
Yeah, we'll still sell if the money's right.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic