Beto

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
brap2

Re: Beto

Cods wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:46 am Refund? Don't think we've paid anything yet have we? :lol:
To be clear I am laughing at Andy's nonsense above! A refund, absolutely unheard of.
AjaxAndy

brap2 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:03 pm I don't like writing players off but I have been wondering about a £25m refund 🤣
Haha yeah ok I maybe writing him off after all 🤣
AjaxAndy

I think tbf to Beto, if we slipped him through with some actual through balls I would bank on him out muscling 90% of defenders and have a decent % of finishes that end up in the net.

But he seems like he has such a limited skill set that if we don't do that (which we invariably don't) he's pretty useless.

He's limited, we're limited, but neither overlap it seems.
Cods

brap2 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:12 am To be clear I am laughing at Andy's nonsense above! A refund, absolutely unheard of.
All good sorry mate, missed that.
The Doc

Tbf to him he probably finishes that DCL chance.
Shogun

Awful footballer
AjaxAndy

Can anyone remind me which competition he won to play for us, and when does his time run out?
777Kidnappings

AjaxAndy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:08 pm Can anyone remind me which competition he won to play for us, and when does his time run out?
Think you have to lose a bet to play here
Bluebridge

Time for Chermiti to take the understudy to DCL role me thinks.
Bluebridge

Although I think DCL needs to be understudy to Chermiti.
Stumpy

AjaxAndy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:08 pm Can anyone remind me which competition he won to play for us, and when does his time run out?
Just how do they end up here.
Who though it was a good idea to get him in?
Looks completely out of his depth.
Another one to add to the never ending list of money pissed away on crap
AjaxAndy

Stumpy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:26 pm Just how do they end up here.
I never saw him play in Italy but others on here did and seemed to say favourable things about him... But he just seems completely unsuited for the premier league.

He has some attributes that suddenly make him look decent for a few minutes, but the rest of the time his huge deficiencies stand out like a sore thumb.
777Kidnappings

Stumpy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:26 pm Just how do they end up here.
We are desperate. We are signing players whonare available on loan for next to nowt or who we can buy now and pay for later. We are in a death spiral. Ending up paying over the odds for players we probably wouldn't pick because we need to get them on credit. Think to be fair to beto he's not had a load of opportunities. Doesn't looked like the best part of 30m worth though
The Doc

He looks lost and clueless sometimes. I think he works if he's the main striker and there's players behind him that can thread a ball.
Paddockoldie

AjaxAndy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:57 am I think tbf to Beto, if we slipped him through with some actual through balls I would bank on him out muscling 90% of defenders and have a decent % of finishes that end up in the net.

But he seems like he has such a limited skill set that if we don't do that (which we invariably don't) he's pretty useless.

He's limited, we're limited, but neither overlap it seems.

Got to play to his strengths, yet we play to his weakness
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic