Re: Beto

Who the daddy
sam of the south

bigmanbob wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:54 am Thanks man, that's boss
Pleasure, bro 👍🏼💙
sam of the south

Shogun wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:05 pm Change 'x' to 'twitter' for future reference mate
Cheers, Shogs 👍🏼

Do we still delete the numbers and the question mark, as well?
Audrey Horne

His legs are SO LONG. Watching the goal in slow motion he looks like a baby deer learning to walk !
Toddacelli

Give him one more chance
And you'll be satisfied
Give him two more chances
He won't be denied

He’s the real thing
Yeah, the real thing
He’s the real thing
Even Beto is the real thing
Shogun

Good to see him bagging again. Wouldn't be against him and Dom up top whilst Doucs is out.
Bluedylan1

Makes some good runs on the shoulder of the last man, if we can pick out the right passes.
AjaxAndy

Would be tempted to start him be next couple of matches... Think DCL is experiencing a slump from playing so often in a very physical role after barely putting a few games together back to back in a couple of years.

Needs a rest and Beto must be buzzing after bagging twice lately.
brap2

Don't want to be mean so I will just say best of luck to the big guy. Rooting for you.
Toddacelli

Thought he was looking hungry for his headed goal, moving with his eyes on the ball while others were just stood still watching.
eyesalwaysblue

He's hungry and a big nuisance to defenders, like to see him start, should have been on at half time the other night
Juanito

So pleased for him when he scored but before that, his touch would be a lottery as to where it ends up, including with his head. He is chaotic but works hard, reminds me a bit of a fitter version of Denis Stracqualursi. I think we get too frustrated with him if he starts but lets see!
Audrey Horne

V surprised how good his penalty was as well.
brap2

He's dreadful this guy isn't he.

Like him as a character but the best we can hope for is a short cult period isn't it. Besiktas loan soon come unfortunately, because this gentleman can not kick a football.
howard1334

I think he's better than that. Dude scored 10+ in Portugal and 10+ in Italy twice. He's scored 3 for us in the equivalent of 7.2 90s.

His hold up play is not great, so despite his physical profile, I am not sure he's best suited for us. Gonna get the most out of him on a team that is looking to play him in behind.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic