Beto

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Bluebridge

Re: Beto

Toddacelli wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:44 pm Have we nothing better to do than argue over which of the two ugly sisters was the ugliest?
Brett Angel says hi.
bigmanbob

Toddacelli wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:44 pm Have we nothing better to do than argue over which of the two ugly sisters was the ugliest?
:lol:
brap2

I'm in shock at what we're seeing from this guy, absolutely basic fundamentals missing.
Bluebridge

I’ve wanted him to get a run all season, but unfortunately he’s never going to make it, give Chermiti his minutes now.
777Kidnappings

Chermiti is even worse. He doesn't seem to be able to even get a touch when he comes on.
AjaxAndy

I keep getting shot down when I say this guy is absolute tripe, but the body of evidence keeps growing...
Shogun

I don't have much hope for him but given Dyche's record with strikers since he's arrived at the club then I'll wait for Beto to continue being shite under the next manager before judging him too harshly.
Bob Sacamano

There simply has to be more to him than what we’re seeing.
TheRam

I can’t defend that.

He probably is shite isn’t he.
Audrey Horne

Every game that he plays, he misses one or two of the most simple goals.

Last night.. i cant even fathom it. If it was a one off, then yeah ok, players miss.... GREAT players miss at times. But this is happening every game. Disgraceful. I refuse to believe we paid anything for him.
Lazarou II

Probably a good reason why Udinese let him go for nothing upfront as he is nothing upfront.

I am gutted at how bad he is.

Football manger was way off with him.
brap2

Bob Sacamano wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:37 am There simply has to be more to him than what we’re seeing.
That louorns on twitter was saying his career so far has been as part of a two with a jinky little ten who can slide him in constantly, while we've got him as a battering ram number 9 on his bill.

So like maybe it's a bad fit tactically and he's in a very tough league.

But he looks absolutely dreadful I can't lie.
Goaljira

It does look like we've just seen a tall guy who's pretty quick and thought 'Fuck it, I'm sure he'll be able to play as a target man on his own'.
Cozzie

Woeful.

Funny. We've needed adequate back up for Dom for almost 3 years now, all that time, all that (supposed) scouting to find the right one.

We ended up with Beto.

Just nuke the entire lot and start from scratch.
Cozzie

He had Del feeding him sexy balls at Udinese.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic