Dwight McNeil

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Audrey Horne

Re: Dwight McNeil

I love him 🥹
Mouse

Audrey Horne wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:38 pm I love him 🥹
He is awe inspiring isn't he? I knew there was something going on with his partner but didn't realise how serious. Incredible professional.
Cozzie

Heart warming that.
AjaxAndy

Yeah amazing, must be very hard for him but he's still given his all every game. Great lad and stories like this really show what a player's character is really like.
Big Nevs Vaz

Top player and a great lad too.
Shogun

Don't think he had a bad game today but nowhere near the performance he put in last May in this fixture. Probably too late now but feel like he could have done with a bit of time off this season with the off-pitch issues.
Cods

His ability to get back is lacking a little. Wish we had the depth not to need him for a few games.

Loved him somehow beating two of them that had him covered in close quarters on either side, and then crossing to back post for Doucs,... he's still got incredible close control and skill.
Toffee1

After all that he and his family have been through - hope he has a brilliant season.
Cozzie

Still think he keeps that left side as his own but be interesting to see if he does actually get used more infield next season.

Can't see it with Ndiaye coming in though.
howard1334

Toffee1 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:36 pm

After all that he and his family have been through - hope he has a brilliant season.
Any chance they have been working on his right foot? He's so left foot dominant. If he could just occasionally do things with his right, he'd have the potential to be so much more dynamic.
Nicco

howard1334 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:22 pm Any chance they have been working on his right foot? He's so left foot dominant. If he could just occasionally do things with his right, he'd have the potential to be so much more dynamic.
So was Maradona... :whistle:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic