777 Partners Takeover

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Kerryblueboy

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

Surely it’s unsecured debt they go bust the money owed goes with them
Shogun

Sums up Moshiri's delusion and incompetence that he's still going along with this lot.
Granite

Shogun wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:43 pm Sums up Moshiri's delusion and incompetence that he's still going along with this lot.
There’s no one else and it’s saving him £20m a month.

Whether this happens or not, looks like our short and medium term future is yet more drama.
AjaxAndy

Kerryblueboy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:37 pm Surely it’s unsecured debt they go bust the money owed goes with them
Correct, could end up being a genius move by Moshiri getting into bed with these, even if it's accidental genius.
TheRam

brap2 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:06 pm Wonder if we'll still have blues on twitter going to bat for them
Seen quite a lot of blues saying josimar have an agenda against the club.
StirlingBlue

AjaxAndy wrote: Correct, could end up being a genius move by Moshiri getting into bed with these, even if it's accidental genius.
Nah, the debt will just be bought by somebody as part of their administration
brap2

TheRam wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:33 pm Seen quite a lot of blues saying josimar have an agenda against the club.
Same yeah, just tribalism isn't it really but can't help but shake your head at the absurdity.
Bluedylan1

brap2 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:16 pm Same yeah, just tribalism isn't it really but can't help but shake your head at the absurdity.
I think Baz on Toffee TV parrots this pro-777 stuff a fair bit. From what I gather his main arguments are 1) they're keeping the lights on 2) there's nobody else waiting in the wings, so it's them or bust and 3) I can't be arsed thinking about this ownership stuff anymore, so let's just get into bed with the devil and get it sorted.

I think lots of other blues echo some of those reasons. Lots of very murky, lazy thinking.
brap2

Bluedylan1 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:21 pm I think Baz on Toffee TV parrots this pro-777 stuff a fair bit. From what I gather his main arguments are 1) they're keeping the lights on 2) there's nobody else waiting in the wings, so it's them or bust and 3) I can't be arsed thinking about this ownership stuff anymore, so let's just get into bed with the devil and get it sorted.

I think lots of other blues echo some of those reasons. Lots of very murky, lazy thinking.
Yeah, they don't seem to have a very clear opinion on it. Even from John who is supposed to have a background in that stuff.

Same goes for the prem / masters / PSR stuff, some of their coverage has been a bit embarrassing tbh and contributed to this very blinkered victim mentality, they're corrupt, they're out to get us gone because we stood up to the super league (work that one out).

Can understand just not having the energy or the capacity to even think about it beyond surface level, but my goodness.
Bluedylan1

brap2 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:27 pm Yeah, they don't seem to have a very clear opinion on it. Even from John who is supposed to have a background in that stuff.

Same goes for the prem / masters / PSR stuff, some of their coverage has been a bit embarrassing tbh and contributed to this very blinkered victim mentality, they're corrupt, they're out to get us gone because we stood up to the super league (work that one out).

Can understand just not having the energy or the capacity to even think about it beyond surface level, but my goodness.
Yeah Baz has again gone quite far with the conspiracy stuff. He also thinks every ref is terrible/corrupt.

I liken people who want 777 because they can't be arsed thinking about it anymore to people who thought ''fuck it, let's vote Trump in, at least it'll be interesting''. It's a kind of nihilism borne out of the insanity of the last 10 years or so.
Bluedylan1

Under Kenwright and Moyes, we were living on the breadline. We somehow always managed to put food on the table, we got the kids to school just about with hand-me-down uniforms and we had the odd weekend in Butlins. It wasn't always fun, but we grafted through it together and there was love in the family.

Then we won the lottery under Moshiri. We got completely off our tits on designer drugs, we invested heavily in the Spanish housing market and we bought expensive cars and wrote them most of them off. We blew it all in a few crazy years, and ended up on life support in A & E.

Now, we're middle-aged, but looking ragged, living in a halfway house/rehab, damaged and delusional, renting our battered arseholes out to any random passer-by that shows us the slightest bit of affection or interest.
brap2

Gordon Bennet I could have gone without reading that battered bum bit
Bluedylan1

brap2 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:57 pm Gordon Bennet I could have gone without reading that battered bum bit
Haha.

It was mostly for your benefit. I thought you liked vivid imagery.
Toddacelli

Bluedylan1 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:58 pm Haha.

Battered arseholes? I thought it couldn’t get any worse when I read about battered mars bars!
Free Agent

Bluedylan1 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:58 pm Haha.

Brap wants all the stats - xG and all that :whistle:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic