End of Moshiri - Friedkin Purchase Falls Through

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Blueomar

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

Rats jumping from a sinking ship?
Escalator

Audrey Horne wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:27 pm I dont understand why they are always at Goodison ? Who the fuck is in charge here? Give them a fucking restraining order.
Difficult to give a restraining order to people that you owe £180 million to.
superpull

Escla wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:08 pm Difficult to give a restraining order to people that you owe £180 million to.
Probably the people you'd most want to get one for though :D
brap2

Latest lawsuit
Escalator

Oh FFs ! This is the fucking train wreck of the century ! Why haven’t these crooks been told to fuck off by the PL months ago ?
Clearly not a hope in hell of ever being deemed fit and proper, the PL should tell them to fuck off then we can look for somebody else but until they do that 777 have exclusivity and we can’t talk to other parties.
The Doc

How the fuck did cats passing on curtains and Everton get into the same news headline?
MayorFarnham

Other parties must be queuing around the block if 777 got taken seriously.
Phillyt

MayorFarnham wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:21 am Other parties must be queuing around the block if 777 got taken seriously.
I’ve seen something on the Twitter today that they were clearing a route around Bramley Moore for new investors to have a tour. Fella said he worked there. No idea of the truth in it but with rumours of moshiri stepping back into the fold somewhat I’d imagine 777 are getting the knock back or farhads lost patience and is listening to other offers.
Bluebridge

Why would they need to clear a route?
Cereal Killer

Bluebridge wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:59 am Why would they need to clear a route?
Because it’s a building site and there’s materials everywhere??
Bluebridge

Cereal Killer wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:44 pm Because it’s a building site and there’s materials everywhere??
Pretty sure it’s passable though.
Phillyt

Bluebridge wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:44 pm Pretty sure it’s passable though.
If it’s VIP there will need to be a tidy up. But even just general health and safety considerations of bringing multiple visitors to site would require preparation and planning.
MayorFarnham

Phillyt wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:10 pm If it’s VIP there will need to be a tidy up. But even just general health and safety considerations of bringing multiple visitors to site would require preparation and planning.
So because we've had a delivery of hi-viz vests there's a takeover imminent.
Paddockoldie

MayorFarnham wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:04 pm So because we've had a delivery of hi-viz vests there's a takeover imminent.
Okay, maybe not, but Greg's have a larger than normal order for steak bakes and premium range sausage rolls, including their vegan slice. I think that's hard to dismiss as insignificant. Watch this space I guess
Phillyt

MayorFarnham wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:04 pm So because we've had a delivery of hi-viz vests there's a takeover imminent.
Not at all no. I was going off a post on Twitter that I also said I had no idea the veracity of. There are also rumours that farhad is getting involved again which may suggest that 777 are out and he will be looking for buyers again. I’m confident that if/when 777 are jettisoned we won’t be scrabbling around for long. Just hopefully this time they are not complete basket cases.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic