Abdoulaye Doucoure

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Cozzie

Re: January Transfer Window

Just seen that. Absolutely no chance of him going for me.
Cozzie

Abdoulaye Doucoure

Absolutely suicide to sell him I reckon.

By an absolute country mile our best player, our record without him is terrifyingly bad.
Shogun

I'd be looking at £50m+ tbh. He's too important, we can't win a PL game without him.
brap2

Re: Abdoulaye Doucoure

Yeah fifty plus and id take it but you'd need to do some buuuuusiness
Bluedylan1

Defo sell, and get me a tekky baller with an eye for goal for the AM role.
brap2

Bluedylan1 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:33 pm Defo sell, and get me a tekky baller with an eye for goal for the AM role.
You'll have to give him a pair of long range binoculars
Gash

They only paid £12m for Henderson so they're not going pay anything daft for Doucoure. Might come down to whether he'll sign another deal or not, with our finances £10m now or nothing in the summer might be decider.
Bluedylan1

I can cope with selling Doucoure and/or Onana as long as it's good money, and they're not replaced with Will Hughes and Sean Longstaff.
Audrey Horne

Nooooooooo
Bluebridge

Gash wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:57 pm They only paid £12m for Henderson so they're not going pay anything daft for Doucoure. Might come down to whether he'll sign another deal or not, with our finances £10m now or nothing in the summer might be decider.
don't we have the option of further 12 months?
Gash

Bluebridge wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:04 pm don't we have the option of further 12 months?
Not sure, he's in the option now that we took up on his original contract but don't know if his new one has an option too.
Gash

Gash wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:14 pm Not sure, he's in the option now that we took up on his original contract but don't know if his new one has an option too.
Forget that, his contract's until 2025.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/3764837/ ... une%202025.

£50m it is then. :)
AjaxAndy

TheRam wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:15 pm As much as I think he’s great, if they’re offering us at least our money back on him then we should sell.
I understand why, but given we lose pretty much every game he doesn't play, and literally can't seem to find a way to be effective without him, then I'd say selling mid season would be a horrendous decision.

Maybe at the end of the season providing we have funds to replace him, but right now? Absolutely not.
MayorFarnham

The financial aspect may turn his head, let alone ours.
Paddockoldie

He won't go to Saudi. He's committed his heart to us and I think the direction of players will be more leaving Saudi than going. Unless you're a finished greedy cunt.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic