Scottish Football

Chat about football that isn't Everton in here
Gash

Re: Scottish Football

Quite right too. There's only Kilmarnock in the top flight with one and they've already said they'll move back to turf at the end of the season.
Gash

Things getting a bit messy for Ferguson at ICT.

Inverness CT scrap Fife training plan and consider administration - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/arti ... qqez5y1vlo
Toffee1

Toffee1

Interesting first sentence.
Toffee1

CannockPricey

Toffee1 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:36 pm
I might see if a football club will employ me as the person with responsibility for making up the job titles of all the other employees at the club. I reckon I could get 37.5hrs a week out of that these days.
In a world full of adversity, we must still dare to dream.
Toffee1

Toffee1

Gash

We're away to Kilmarnock in Thursday night to watch their Europa League Second Round qualifier against Cercle Brugge, not quite the away European jaunt we'd hoped for but it'll do, should be a decent crowd at it. They're taking a decent support to the away game the following week and sold out the 2,500 allocation after asking for extra tickets.
Gash

Should be a decent atmosphere, game's a sell out so about 15,500 at the game which is great for Killie, they only get those kind of numbers when the Old Firm come and that's giving away both ends behind the goals to them.
Gash

Wasn't a great game, thought Cercle Brugge might have been a bit better but it was two long ball teams with a lot of head tennis football in the middle. Finished 1-1 so Killie have something to take to away game.

Either way they'll have another European game, they either win and go into the third qualifying round or drop into the Conference qualifiers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic