David Moyes

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
MmmBlueBranthwaite

Re: David Moyes

Toddacelli wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:39 pm Wouldn’t be surprised, with this announcement, that his next appointment is either already in the bag, or he’s taking some time out.
Can’t see him taking some time out though.
He’ll have a cushy studio job at the euros.
Farming karma like the Dalai Llama
MayorFarnham

Toddacelli wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:39 pm Wouldn’t be surprised, with this announcement, that his next appointment is either already in the bag, or he’s taking some time out.
Can’t see him taking some time out though.
I think it's more a case of the search for his replacement became public so forced West Ham's hand to announce Moyes' departure.
brap2

Not sure what level job he goes to. Tremendous manager, one of the prem greats, but there *are* things about his football that turns people off and those are fair concerns tbh.

I'd like to see him move upstairs. Run a club top to bottom as DOF or Technical Director or something.
TheRam

I worry he doesn’t get a job for a while then does an interview on talksport moaning about woke and puts himself in that category of fella.

He’ll be doing all the podcasts rounds and say something daft.
brap2

TheRam wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:07 pm I worry he doesn’t get a job for a while then does an interview on talksport moaning about woke and puts himself in that category of fella.

He’ll be doing all the podcasts rounds and say something daft.
Be a massive shame that wouldn't it. Ah they won't let me make a striker run the channels any more, the woke mob won't allow it.

Be arsed seeing him on Bartlett the little Fartlett.
Mouse

Some people really believe Moyes is the answer? I’m fucked if I know what the question is 🤣
TheRam

brap2 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:22 pm Be a massive shame that wouldn't it. Ah they won't let me make a striker run the channels any more, the woke mob won't allow it.

Be arsed seeing him on Bartlett the little Fartlett.
Keys and Gray for him I think.
toffee_scot

I could see Moyes go to another mid-table Premier League club that loses or sacks their manager in the next few months and want to go for a safe experienced manager to solidify them further.

Or if Brendan Rodgers were to leave Celtic especially if they slip up in the title race then Moyes might go there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic