New Everton Stadium at Bramley Moore Dock

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
MarcusFenix

Re: New Everton Stadium at Bramley Moore Dock

TheRam wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:13 am Get green day here at the first opportunity please.

Massive blue is bille Joe. Apparently he wrote St Jimmy about James McFadden.
Basket Case is more relevant surely. Seen them a couple of times, absolutely one of my favourites live, would be beyond awesome as fuck to see them at our new home
Goaljira

Is it still on schedule?

From when Spurs ground was being finished, it felt like the whole of the last year that it looked basically done on the outside, where as this still looks like a lot of work to be done considering the test events were originally planned to start in August/September?
Toddacelli

Goaljira wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 am Is it still on schedule?

From when Spurs ground was being finished, it felt like the whole of the last year that it looked basically done on the outside, where as this still looks like a lot of work to be done considering the test events were originally planned to start in August/September?
Wake me up when September ends 👍
Cozzie

Was it Feb 2025 they said it would be all done?

Can't see that myself. But we have voted not to move mid season anyway havent we? So if that's the case they've got until August 2025 anyway to complete it.
Gash

Think it's to be ready around December, by the time they do test events etc there's not much point in moving during the season anyway.

Don't think it'll be an issue being ready for the 2025-26 season.
Kerryblueboy

Can’t wait to see a game there looks class
Paddockoldie

I thought this was our last season at Goodison?
Cozzie

Paddockoldie wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:33 am I thought this was our last season at Goodison?
No next season is.
Paddockoldie

Cozzie wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:41 am No next season is.
Oh fuck...so we still have the relegation fear before we move.... that's without Braithwaite, Onana and possibly Pickford...we have to get in that stadium a prem side
Bluebridge

Toddacelli wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:55 am Wake me up when September ends 👍
Sounds like a song title.
NomadskiEFC

It's coming together nice, went to see it a couple of weeks ago late after seeing Paul Smith live and it is a beauty lit up at night, even under construction while being barked at by security dogs.

That video @Jamokachi posted above is lovely too.

My only reservation is looking at it side on, the lack of symmetry end to end is beginning to grate a little with me. I'm hoping once it's all finished that will go away.
Toddacelli

NomadskiEFC wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm It's coming together nice, went to see it a couple of weeks ago late after seeing Paul Smith live and it is a beauty lit up at night, even under construction while being barked at by security dogs.

That video @Jamokachi posted above is lovely too.

My only reservation is looking at it side on, the lack of symmetry end to end is beginning to grate a little with me. I'm hoping once it's all finished that will go away.

I was hoping for lack of symmetry when it was being planned. I wanted anything other than your bog standard (pun intended) bowl shape.

I just wanted something that was instantly recognisable as us. I didn’t care if it was the ugliest, worst of modern contemporary fuck-ups, as long as we had some sort of identity. Imagine my delight at BMD now. Recognisable? More like fucking iconic!
bigmanbob

Did you see that Bayern Stadium last night, woah man, quality
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic