Jack Harrison

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Gary1878

Re: Jack Harrison

Looked like he had some sort of baby oil on his boots yesterday. Control, passing and crossing all very poor. His shot for the goal wasn’t even particularly good, only slightly to the side of Krul.

He works extremely hard, and his effort is unquestionable. But unless we are relegated, I think we can do better in terms of quality. It’s very rare that he has a MOTM game, which for a winger is concerning. McNeil is far more likely to have an 8 or 9/10 game over McNeil, who never seems to get past a 7/10.
Mouse

AjaxAndy wrote:I have normally been a Garner supporter as I think his defensive work goes unnoticed, however as bad as Harrison was yesterday he wasn't the worst player on the pitch... Thought Garner was somehow about two levels even worse.
Nah, amongst a cornucopia of shite he managed to out-stink everyone. Don’t think I’ve seen so many wayward passes from one player. The worrying thing is that’s 3 games in a row he’s been like that.
Cantoffee

As we'd heard from Leeds fans, he seems to disappear for games at a time and occasionally has a good game.

He doesn't seem to link well with anyone which is concerning for me as he's not talented enough to create things on his own.

That being said, he has been involved in a goal/assist every 3 games which is better than any of our other wingers the last few years (McNeil aside).

Don't think we should pay the £15-£20m Leeds want for him though. He's 27, not going to get better than he is.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic