Today's Football 2023-24

Chat about football that isn't Everton in here
weimaranerblues

Re: Today's Football 2023-24

Toffee1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:02 pm

Sounds like heaven.
As good as this sounds I watch our games on sat channels and when it's greek audio I turn to stadium and it's a hard watch.
Shogun

Two red for Milan and a red for Inter who have now won the league. Not sure I'd be able to carry on if the shite won a title against us you know.
CannockPricey

Imagine them winning it at a stadium you shared with them as well. Always been amazed how they do that in Milan and Rome.
Cods

Toffee1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:02 pm

Sounds like heaven.
Not only in England, we'll have it here too please.

Best idea in tv sports broadcasting history.
TheRam

Shogun wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:45 pm Two red for Milan and a red for Inter who have now won the league. Not sure I'd be able to carry on if the shite won a title against us you know.
Milan did exactly what I’d want us to do in that situation and just started throwing elbows about.

Didn’t arsenal win the league at white hart line and receive the trophy there?

There’s no going back from that.
Audrey Horne

Gash

I've never really disliked Man Utd, over the years I've liked a lot of the players and always admired what Ferguson did but players like Antony just sum up what a horrible club they are at the moment with a bunch of mediocre, overpaid, thoroughly unlikable players.

I hope a few of the players put him in his place, they should be embarrassed by their performance and reactions like that.

Reminds me of Ferguson after Aberdeen beat Rangers in the Cup Final, they might have won but he called out the performance.

Audrey Horne

Proper sums it up there @Gash

'a bunch of mediocre, overpaid, thoroughly unlikable players.'

Horrid. I would be massively embarrassed if I was a United fan after that.
Shogun

This Man United side is one of the most unlikeable teams we've seen in the league, and I include the Liverpool teams in that. Not a likeable player in there right now.
Toffee1

CannockPricey

I'm not a huge fan of globetrotting friendlies particularly but bloody hell there are bigger problems the FA could be putting their mind to.
Stumpy

Gash wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:31 am I've never really disliked Man Utd, over the years I've liked a lot of the players and always admired what Ferguson did but players like Antony just sum up what a horrible club they are at the moment with a bunch of mediocre, overpaid, thoroughly unlikable players.

I hope a few of the players put him in his place, they should be embarrassed by their performance and reactions like that.

Reminds me of Ferguson after Aberdeen beat Rangers in the Cup Final, they might have won but he called out the performance.

Yeah same here gash
Never really felt anything for utd in the past, when they went head to head arsenal for a number of years i always preferred Arsenal to win trophies than them, but never hated them and respected the majority of the players and the manager.
But jesus, this shower is rancid.
As for anthony you would think coming on at 3-0 up then getting played off the park for the next 50 mins by a championship team and only staying in the competition by a fag paper he would keep his head down and his big mouth shut and get off the field asap.
He just showed what he is.
2 goals in 30 odd games this season and one of them was against Newport.
85.5 million they paid for this bag of wank, even by our appalling standards of wasting money on utter shite, this trumps it by a mile.
cassius

I actually don't mind Scott McTominay.

But otherwise I agree, they're a team full of weapons.
TheRam

Chelsea are going to get smashed here.
Goaljira

Great game this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic