Dyche

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Cods

Re: Dyche

Spoke really well post match, looked and sounded much more relaxed.
Goaljira

The next 3 games will be interesting to see how he sets up given the pressure is off.
Cozzie

Hope the momentum carrys on and we make it academic against Brentford.

Responded well to the 6-0 loss. Can't lie.
blueforyou

Manager took responsibility and got response from the players

"He's no bullshit, He's boss, He's worth a million throat sweets, Dixie Dyche"
brap2

Found myself really pulling for him in his pre match when they tried to draw him out on forest. he's right, it is none of his business, he's got enough to worry about with his own club.
Kerryblueboy

The sky coverage is so bias towards the bigger clubs the face on carragher and sturridge was so funny but no questions about us being great just about how the title had gone and where Liverpool go from here
Toffee1

The tracksuit may not be a shroud but it is working well for Mr Dyche.
AjaxAndy

Kerryblueboy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:51 am The sky coverage is so bias towards the bigger clubs the face on carragher and sturridge was so funny but no questions about us being great just about how the title had gone and where Liverpool go from here
MOTD managed to talk more about us in the 5 mins of analysis they did than sky managed in an hour... Ridiculous really.
HANNU

make him manager for life
777Kidnappings

Kerryblueboy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:51 am The sky coverage is so bias towards the bigger clubs the face on carragher and sturridge was so funny but no questions about us being great just about how the title had gone and where Liverpool go from here

In fairness to Sturridge he was just keeping it funky with us
Kerryblueboy

777Kidnappings wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:35 am In fairness to Sturridge he was just keeping it funky with us
I wonder does he realise what he is saying Rooney was looking at him wondering what’s up with him
777Kidnappings

Kerryblueboy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:37 am I wonder does he realise what he is saying Rooney was looking at him wondering what’s up with him

He must be getting on for 40 years old. Talks like an 11 year old with ambitions to be in a boy band. He's very odd
Trowel

Dycheball
superpull

A 6-4-7 record at home is pretty terrible like.

But, to be fair, we've only lost once at home since January. 3-3-1 with 2 very creditable draws against Villa and Spurs looks a lot healthier
TheRam

There they are. The lads.

Having a lovely time next to Real Madrid and Leverkusen.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic