Dyche

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Robioto

Re: Dyche

Shogun wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:20 pm 4 points from 4 wins & 2 draws is sacking material imo
DYCHE OUT!!!
Robioto

Seriously though, I think he is the perfect person to lead the siege mentality.
superpull

Need a galvanising effect.

Goodison going back a few decades to the horrible, angry-mob filled bear pit.

Will only happen if the players look like they're grafting/angry themselves. Which, thankfully, is the one thing you can guarantee to get with a Dyche team.

We'll be one unfair red card away from a riot for quite a while I hope
Granite

Yeah, this is why I haven’t been wetting my knickers about possession stats or worrying if he’s the right man to take us forward, long term.

Choppy seas to navigate before we can even think about building anything.
TheRam

I don’t think dyche is the type of manager to say anything emotional or talk about a siege mentality.

He’ll just say the usual, that he’s just focused on the job and working with the players.

He has a cold detachment towards the clubs he manages.

It’s what we need though. Let the fans get emotional, keep everything in the club level headed and focus on continuing the good work.
Bob Sacamano

He’s not above criticism and I’ve chucked a bit of it at him in the past (some fair, some not so much). But now I’m stood firmly behind him and never wanted a manager to succeed more.
bigmanbob

Wonder if he and the club will stop doing interviews with the PL?
Escalator

bigmanbob wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:29 pm Wonder if he and the club will stop doing interviews with the PL?
Don’t think that would help our case in an appeal, what he absolutely has to make clear to any interviewer is that if they question him on the points deduction he will walk away.
Gary1878

Dyche as usual will be cool and calm about it.

Nothing has changed as far as his job goes. It still remains that him and the squad need to win games. And staying up is more than achievable.

He and the squad will be backed like no manager before. They also deserve that backing not just because of the situation, but also because of how they have performed in the last few weeks.

And when we survive, it will serve as a massive Fuck You to the Premier “let’s make up the punishment to suit us” League.
TheRam

I don’t want dyche getting involved in any of this.

Not giving interviews or anything like that is just petty and childish.

I get our fans are emotional about this buts some of the shouts are bordering embarrassing.

Let the manager focus on the good work he’s been doing. Our only way out of this is having a good team on the pitch.
Gash

I don't think Dyche will get too involved in any questions, probably just bat them off with something like "all we're concentrating on is what we do on the pitch".
74Blue

He'll absolutely get asked for his rhoughts on the points deduction. The best answer is simply to say "Unfortunately, due to the ongoing processes, I'm not able to comment at this time" and leave it at that.
blueforyou

"Out of my hands, can't do anything about it, changes nothing for the players and me, we are here to win games"

Enough said
The Doc

He'll probably say he's shocked at the severity of it, to tow the club's line (and reality) but not much else.
Cods

Can see the relentless asking of the same inane question just using different words getting to him, would like to see a little brick wall in his response. Maybe even a "so we're done then?" and motioning to stand up, would be good.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic