Jarrad Branthwaite

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Bluedylan1

Re: Jarrad Branthwaite

I'm surprised by how spiteful a lot of Liverpool fans still are, given the pathetic situation we're in and how we operate in different worlds these days.

Like a lot of them want us relegated, a lot of them want anything and everything bad to happen to us, loads of them argued DCL's was a blatant red card for example. Loads of them think we deserved the 10 point deduction.

I wonder if I would feel the same, if we were fighting it out for trophies every season and they were fighting for their existence. Maybe I would, I don't know.
Escla

Yeah, I’ve read an awful lot of that stuff too, pathetic. The more enlightened fans though don’t wish us to go down at all, they appreciate the benefits that having two Premiership clubs brings to the City. Apart from prestige the financial benefit to the city is considerable.
Audrey Horne

I actually prefer them being that way…

I don’t want kopites to pat me on the head and tell me they hope we stay up.

I honestly want to punch them when they say they don’t mind Everton… followed by a chuckle and a ‘6 points guarenteed isn’t it’ and slap my arm gently.

I’m ready to throw them off a cliff when they say that to me.

I’m all for silly uncalled for hatred from them!
Bluedylan1

Audrey Horne wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:38 pm I actually prefer them being that way…

I honestly want to punch them when they say they don’t mind Everton… followed by a chuckle and a ‘6 points guarenteed isn’t it’ and slap my arm gently.

Yeah all fair.

I guess more what I mean is ''would I have the energy for the hatred if they were a bit of a nothing?''.

Maybe I would. I genuinely don't know.
Escla

Audrey Horne wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:38 pm I actually prefer them being that way…

is “Hatred” a mature emotion or even healthy over an issue of support for a football club ? Look at what’s going on in the world and get some perspective.
Audrey Horne

Escla wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:49 pm is “Hatred” a mature emotion or even healthy over an issue of support for a football club ? Look at what’s going on in the world and get some perspective.
Shut up
Escla

Audrey Horne wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:53 pmShut up
Great response
brap2

Escla wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:49 pm is “Hatred” a mature emotion or even healthy over an issue of support for a football club ? Look at what’s going on in the world and get some perspective.
What on earth is this response?
Audrey Horne

brap2 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:30 pm What on earth is this response?
Weird isn’t it
brap2

Audrey Horne wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:32 pm Weird isn’t it
Several posters said the word hate before you did!
Audrey Horne

brap2 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:35 pm Several posters said the word hate before you did!
Yep!

Picks on the female 🤷‍♀️
Escla

I mean “hatred” is that really a word you would actually use against maybe your neighbour who might happen to support a different football team to you ? I can’t relate to that but if others do well maybe it’s time for me to go because I don’t want to identify with that type of mentality.
Audrey Horne

Stop being so soft. Christ almighty! Not everything is so fucking literal!!!!
Escla

Audrey Horne wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:39 pm Yep!

Picks on the female 🤷‍♀️
That’s not at all true and you know it.
Bluedylan1

Escla wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:41 pm I mean “hatred” is that really a word you would actually use against maybe your neighbour who might happen to support a different football team to you ? I can’t relate to that but if others do well maybe it’s time for me to go because I don’t want to identify with that type of mentality.
You do seem to pick on Lizz a lot, when I (and maybe others) was using the word ''hatred''. What's that all about? Could you just give that question a direct, clear response please?

Also on the point re: hatred, we're obviously only talking about it in a football sense, not a real world sense. That's a given really, and doesn't usually need explaining.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic