David Moyes

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Escla

Re: David Moyes

Kerryblueboy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:16 am No that we are going nowhere under dyche playing shit football and completely alienating the fans you don’t need to be such a condescending prick about everything
Oh please just shut the fuck up will you, have you any idea what a tit you are making of yourself with this endless shite about Dyche that you keep trotting out, we get it, you don’t rate him, you don’t like him, you think there are better managers out there that are queuing up for his job so no need to bang on endlessly about it.
Kerryblueboy

Escla wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:01 pm Oh please just shut the fuck up will you, have you any idea what a tit you are making of yourself with this endless shite about Dyche that you keep trotting out, we get it, you don’t rate him, you don’t like him, you think there are better managers out there that are queuing up for his job so no need to bang on endlessly about it.
No more than you and others telling everyone what a great job he is doing making constant excuses for him but off you go any other club he would have been sacked ages ago
777Kidnappings

Kerryblueboy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:47 pm Yeah you keep lappping up the dyche shite it suits your personality
Haha you're so angry. No one is lapping up anything. The penny has just dropped for us that we have bigger problems and we aren't going anywhere regardless

Cheer up. Its a Saturday where we can't lose x
TheRam

Kerryblueboy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:16 am No that we are going nowhere under dyche playing shit football and completely alienating the fans you don’t need to be such a condescending prick about everything
We are going nowhere no matter who is in charge until there’s massive changes at the club.

Why are you always ignoring this. This is why I’m condescending because you just blatantly ignore what’s been happening at the club and how difficult the job is.

We’d be safe without the deductions. That’s what he’s been brought in for. To keep us in the league. That’s what we are as a club now.

Good luck hoping for Graham potter. Just turned down ajax.
Kerryblueboy

TheRam wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:39 pm We are going nowhere no matter who is in charge until there’s massive changes at the club.

Why are you always ignoring this. This is why I’m condescending because you just blatantly ignore what’s been happening at the club and how difficult the job is.

We’d be safe without the deductions. That’s what he’s been brought in for. To keep us in the league. That’s what we are as a club now.

Good luck hoping for Graham potter. Just turned down ajax.
Ok what about Gary o Neill did well at Bournemouth doing great at wolves are you telling me he wouldn’t have come here there are good coaches out there that won’t cost the world moyes ain’t coming back but maybe we can look for the next moyes instead of going from Benitez to dyche
TheRam

Kerryblueboy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:36 pm Ok what about Gary o Neill did well at Bournemouth doing great at wolves are you telling me he wouldn’t have come here there are good coaches out there that won’t cost the world moyes ain’t coming back but maybe we can look for the next moyes instead of going from Benitez to dyche
If Garry O’Neil and Sean dyche swapped positions they’d be little difference in results.

Wolves are 12th which I would say is par for them, especially with some of the players they have.

If that’s the best name you can come up with then surely you see the issue?

There’s also no chance he leaves wolves for Everton either. He’s already been moaning at the lack of squad depth over there.
Kerryblueboy

I never said he would leave wolves for us I was talking about the type of coach we need or could get doesn’t have to be a big name just someone who can work with players to get the best out of them good man management and better tactics then lump it forward and hope
Silas

You just want better football and that's fine but it's an absolute punt whether any manager would manage better results currently
777Kidnappings

Kerryblueboy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:10 pm I never said he would leave wolves for us I was talking about the type of coach we need or could get doesn’t have to be a big name just someone who can work with players to get the best out of them good man management and better tactics then lump it forward and hope
So you want someone like someone who wasn't particularly fancied but did really well. You want good scouting and decision making..... yeah that's not us
Gash

Garry O'Neil doing 'great' has got 0.25 more points per game than Sean Dyche doing 'shit' for us has over the season.
Fynci

Gash wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:53 pm Ah good, the annual Moyes discussion. You'd think there was no other managers out there.
I know right? Now, I could be wrong, but I think Martinez is the other one.
Cozzie

Fynci wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:18 pm I know right? Now, I could be wrong, but I think Martinez is the other one.
They where certainly the 2 in Bill Kenwrights little black book of managers.
Trowel

Sacking Frank Lampard and his team cost us £7.1 million. Benitez and his team cost us £10.5 million.

Dyche does not get the heart racing, but should see us safe. Sacking him while we are in the worst possible financial situation would be utter utter madness.
Evertonian in NC

There's no argument to be had until the summer, and it remains a poor/weak argument until the summer of 2025.
Free Agent

And even when the summer arrives, we’d have sold our 2 best players, awaiting further point deductions the next seasons, no closer to finding a new owner, with the club still being tossed around to financial cowboys looking to asset strip its remains.
Such joy!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic