Arsenal
No votes

Total votes: 16

Cereal Killer

Re: Who wins the league?

City should win
Shogun

Still Liverpool for me but glad for now it's not entirely in their own hands unless they make up the goal difference.
Audrey Horne

Shogun wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:41 am Still Liverpool for me but glad for now it's not entirely in their own hands unless they make up the goal difference.
Yeah Lpool easy fixtures tbh.

Arsenal and City will both lose points to spurs i think
Bluedylan1

Hard one to call for me still. City and Arse may still have to play each other in a 2 legged semi-final. Injuries to key players could still be a factor, a red card in a game, a dodgy pen here or there.

I'd probably agree with the bookies that City are slight favourites, then Arse, then Liverpool but really it's tiny margins.

Arsenal look very strong, but they are going into unchartered territory for them by having to navigate the latter stages of the Champs League and a very tight league campaign. City and Liverpool both have a lot of experience in that area, and know what it takes.

Liverpool need Jota back asap.
Stumpy

I only seen the remaining fixtures today and for my mind city defo have the better run in, i know spurs have had their number at home but they put that to bed in the cup in january.
I can see city winning all their games, which means no room for error off the other two.
The shite have a tidy run in too although not as good as city's, and arsenal have the toughest by far.
Cant see the other two going through the fixtures without dropping points, so it's city for me
Gash

Spurs have a big part to play in this, all three still have them to play. It'll depend which Spurs turn up on the day but City and Arsenal both have them away which will be tough.
Shogun

I do think Arsenal are good enough to win it. They're ridiculously good (and fucking boring) defensively, just a case of whether they're mentally up for the challenge. Could have some absolute crackers at Old Trafford and Spurs towards the end of the season.

Think it would be a bad thing if they're knocked out of Europe. They fell apart after Sporting did them in the Europa League last season and I could see the same thing happening again.
Shogun

Don't have confidence in Arsenal, so feeling a lot better now Man City have it in their own hands.
Toffee1

Goaljira

At this point I've no idea.
Shogun

Arsenal have responded well to the Villa/Bayern defeats but it kind of sums them up that when the pressure comes off them a bit then they turn up again.
Cozzie

Leicester also stonking Southampton there.
Cozzie

It will help our cause next season if the foxes come up as they will likely start with a points deduction.
Cozzie

Sorry meant to post this in the today's football thread. Had a mare there.
Shogun

I know who isn't going to win it :dance: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic