Who are the most annoying players about at the moment?

Chat about football that isn't Everton in here
Shogun

Who are the most annoying players about at the moment?

Watching Spurs on Saturday made me realise they're gaining quite the collection considering most non-Everton fans would say Richarlison (I wouldn't but bias). Maddison is obviously an absolute wanker that you can tell doesn't go a month without saying "do you know who I am?" unironically. Romero is a prized bellend. Vicario seems to be a constant whiner. The less said about the petulant 'saint' that is Heung Min Son the better. Udogie seems a bit of a bell as well, but early days.

Still not sure they touch Man United on those stakes though. Obviously the shite as well.
TheRam

Re: Who are the most annoying players about at the moment?

I like maddison.

Don’t mind cocky players when they can back it up like he does.

Really don’t like rashford tbh. Wasting his career and seems like a bit of a bellend off the pitch.
CannockPricey

Emmy Martinez. Absolute wanker of the highest order.
AllyBlue14

Yeah, agree with Martinez, Romero and Son in particular.

Can't stand VVD or Fernandes, they're probably my 2 most annoying atm.
Cozzie

John McGinn, fewer players I find more frustrating.

His silly little pissholes for eyes and his crap celebration.

Just got a dead annoying face.
Gash

Talking of Richarlison, I thought his goal celebration or lack of it was a bit embarrassing on Saturday, no one's expecting him to run the length of the pitch waiving his shirt over his head but fuck the puppy dog eyes and hiding his face. Just enjoy your goal man, if I was a Spurs fan or a team mate I'd be a bit disappointed in all that.
AjaxAndy

Only heard one interview with Maddison but came across as an intelligent and articulate guy. Don't mind him one bit tbh.
Bluedylan1

I scanned the league table, minus Liverpool, and came up with people who do my head in from most teams tbh -

Arsenal - Gabriel Jesus's perma-scowl. Ben White, the sunbed man, annoys me a bit as well.
City - Kyle Walker's always been annoying, even pre-tabloid stuff.
Villa - John McGinn's face is objectionable.
Spurs - defo Son and Romero
Utd - there's about two players at the club who aren't annoying.
West Ham - struggled with them. I find James Ward-Prowse's golf swing celebration quite annoying.
Brighton - haven't got any. Should say Milner and Lallana probably but don't care about either.
Newcastle - Almiron, Bruno G and Joelinton are all quite annoying.
Wolves - haven't got any really. If I had to pick one it would be the carthorse Craig Dawson.
Chelsea - mainly Ben Chilwell because of how much he's in love with himself.
Bournemouth - nope
Fulham - not really. Find De Cordova-Reid mildly annoying for how shit he is.
Palace - nope
Brentford - Toney's a cock.
Forest - can't stand Serge Aurier and Morgan Gibbs-White. High levels of punchability.
Luton - nope
Everton - tried to think who would most annoy me for us, if I wasn't a fan. Would probably be Pickford.
Burnley - nope
Sheff U - probably McBurnie, the big clogger.
4evablu

Every payer that goes down too easy rolls in agony screaming whilst looking for the ref...
Every player who goes down holding there face when they haven't been touched....whilst peeping through their fingers for the ref
WBFBTPL
Jimmywhack

Dwight McNeil boils my piss
Champagne lifestyle, Lemonade wages
Stumpy

Bruno fernandes, morgan gibbs-white, john mcginn and kyle walker in that order i hate the lot of them.
But still not as much as i hated Ashley Young
Cereal Killer

Jordan Henderson, desperate money grabbing knob who still thinks he’s done nothing wrong and why are people so mean about him?!

Even more than Martinez at Villa
CannockPricey

Gash wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:19 am Talking of Richarlison, I thought his goal celebration or lack of it was a bit embarrassing on Saturday, no one's expecting him to run the length of the pitch waiving his shirt over his head but fuck the puppy dog eyes and hiding his face. Just enjoy your goal man, if I was a Spurs fan or a team mate I'd be a bit disappointed in all that.
I know what you mean but in this instance I genuinely liked it. Made me think Everton was his passion and Spurs is a job. He'll never be anything other than a great bloke to me after his wonderful Kopite wind ups too.
CannockPricey

Cereal Killer wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:17 pm Jordan Henderson, desperate money grabbing knob who still thinks he’s done nothing wrong and why are people so mean about him?!

Even more than Martinez at Villa
I think that is the worst thing you could ever say about anyone and Henderson deserves it..."even more of a wanker than Emmy Martinez"
Shogun

Going with a BD like list

Arsenal - Definitely love Island's Ben White. Zinchenko, Ramsdale and Odegaard all have quite punchable faces.
City - Walker probably the only one, most are just annoyingly good.
Villa - None bother me.
Spurs - See OP! Although Johnson annoys me as well.
Utd - Casemiro, McTominay, Fernandes, Rashford, Garnacho, Antony...
West Ham - Cresswell still there? Can't stand Pacqueta. Antonio is a pleb.
Brighton - None really.
Newcastle - Bruno, Joelinton, Burn (just no need to be a 6ft7 full back), Lascelles, Trippier, Gordon, Wilson and probably someone else I've missed.
Wolves - None, I don't think. Mario Lemina sometimes.
Chelsea - Gallagher and Sterling.
Bournemouth - Struggling.
Fulham - Wilson has an unfortunate face, you can tell he's ex-kopite just by looking at him.
Palace - Jordan Ayew.
Brentford - Toney is for sure.
Forest - Gibbs-White could be the nicest fella in the world but it's hard to not be annoyed by a face like that... he's also a bellend. Aurier as well.
Everton - Could probably name more than I should...
Burnley - Could barely name you more than 3 of their players in general.
Sheff U - Brewster and McBurnie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic