Relegation

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
superpull

Re: Relegation

American Evertonian wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:38 am Only concern I have for Saturday and the rest of the run in are injuries. Will be shocked if Myko can put any weight on his ankle today. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him miss the rest of the season.

Hopefully Dom’s knee is okay as well. Could very well see Cherniti starting on Saturday.
Rest people against Luton and Arsenal, full strength for Brentford and Sheff U would be my personal preference.

Expect there will be a dramatic drop in energy from the players on Saturday though.
brap2

Nah can't have Luton beating us, not one bit
superpull

brap2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:15 pm Nah can't have Luton beating us, not one bit
Via a dodgy VAR decision? I can't think of anything funnier if it kept them up :lol:
Shogun

Beat Brentford and Sheffield United. Lose to Luton. Beat Arsenal for the lols.

Operation: Relegate Forest
Goaljira

Shogun wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:22 pm Beat Brentford and Sheffield United. Lose to Luton. Beat Arsenal for the lols.

Operation: Relegate Forest
Beat the others. Lose to Luton via an Ashley Young conceded penalty.

Operation: Relegate Forest in the funiest way possible
Fynci

AjaxAndy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:07 pm Probably the first time someone's posted that and it wasn't in jest!
I wasn't posting that before in jest. I was just incorrect. :thumbs:
American Evertonian

superpull wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:44 am Rest people against Luton and Arsenal, full strength for Brentford and Sheff U would be my personal preference.

Expect there will be a dramatic drop in energy from the players on Saturday though.

I imagine we may come back to reality on Saturday as well. Tough to maintain that level of energy. If Luton win in the weekend and we lose, I think we have to go full strength for them.

Saturday could be interesting with injuries. Dom has been dealing with a knock on his knee (looked like it was bleeding during the match too), Myko probably done for the season, Tarky has been dealing with back spasms, and Beto on head injury precaution.
Feed the Yak!
777Kidnappings

American Evertonian wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:35 pm I imagine we may come back to reality on Saturday as well. Tough to maintain that level of energy. If Luton win in the weekend and we lose, I think we have to go full strength for them.

Saturday could be interesting with injuries. Dom has been dealing with a knock on his knee (looked like it was bleeding during the match too), Myko probably done for the season, Tarky has been dealing with back spasms, and Beto on head injury precaution.

It might happen but luton winning and us losing has about a 10% chance of happening. Let's just get to Saturday basking in this before we start worrying again
Kerryblueboy

Stick Mac hunt in there Saturday he has the ability to play at this level I think
American Evertonian

777Kidnappings wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:11 pm It might happen but luton winning and us losing has about a 10% chance of happening. Let's just get to Saturday basking in this before we start worrying again
Fair point. Been so used to being concerned about other teams fixtures and ours this time of year.

Feeling a lot more stress free compared to this time yesterday.
Feed the Yak!
weimaranerblues

Wolves in a very poor run of results since getting knocked out the cup. Everything still possible. Forest should loose to City
superpull

777Kidnappings wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:11 pm It might happen but luton winning and us losing has about a 10% chance of happening. Let's just get to Saturday basking in this before we start worrying again
So much higher than 10%
777Kidnappings

superpull wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm So much higher than 10%
Obviously it's all subjective but Betfair have Brentford at 2.98 and Luton at 3.8. So that's an 8.83% chance of us losing and Luton winning
HANNU

777Kidnappings wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:59 pm Obviously it's all subjective but Betfair have Brentford at 2.98 and Luton at 3.8. So that's an 8.83% chance of us losing and Luton winning
i have no idea what that means
brap2

HANNU wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:35 pm i have no idea what that means
777 is something of a betting odds savant is a thing about him as a poster.

So from the odds a betting house has on the two results, he's able to understand that as a percentage, which actually comes out LOWER than the 10% a previous poster guestimated.

It's absolutely greek to me, but I've come to trust and rely on 777 whenever he says something about betting houses and their odds, and invariably despite what you hear about say OPTA or whoever else, the betting houses always have the best and most reliable 'super computer' models.
Locked Previous topicNext topic