Relegation

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Blueomar

Re: Relegation

Fynci wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:59 pm So we need 1 point from the remaining 4 matches to be mathematically sure. Anybody still worried, or can we collectively agree that we are more than safe?
Yeah, draw and we'll be safe. I don't see Luton making up 17 goal diff in 3 games.
777Kidnappings

Seems like its done now. 40% of losing today, 30 of losing to Luton, maybe 16 of losing to Sheffield and 84 of losing to arsenal

1 in 54ish of us losing all 4. You'd then need luton to win the other 2 that aren't against us being very generous that's 33% for each (be much less)

I'd say it's over 500 to 1 that luton catch us.... we'd still have forest needing to get 7 points to relegate us

Obviously lose today and lose on Friday and that 500 is suddenly about 65s.

We are still looking at results which wouldn't be individually that unlikely but it would take lots of them all going against us
sam of the south

777Kidnappings wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 pm
We are still looking at results which wouldn't be individually that unlikely but it would take lots of them all going against us
Everton: “Hold my fucking beer, son!”
777Kidnappings

sam of the south wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:24 pm Everton: “Hold my fucking beer, son!”
Luckily luton are really shit. Even making an absolute mess of it they are going to have to beat Fulham and West ham. Much more likely is they lose both
Cozzie

Lock it. Or delete it.

Get in.
Bob Sacamano

In before the lock.
Blueski

Thank goodness for that!
Blueomar

LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP!
AjaxAndy

Close it, lock it, burn it
Dchans

Never in doubt
Goaljira

Talk about a week being a long time in football.
mahoney1978

54 pages! And I’ve probably read 99% of the comments. Can we have no pages on relegation next season 😂
Gash

I'm several Birra Moretti's deep, and once again apologies to @blueToffee for telling you to fuck off when you started the thread. 🙂

Hopefully we don't see this thread again next year although I think I said that last season too.

Enjoy your night lads, Lizz and April. 😍
Locked Previous topicNext topic