Jack Harrison

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
TheRam

Jack Harrison

Thought he was great in that number ten last night.

Really added another dimension to our play having a tidy footballer in that role, as much as I love Duke.

Notching the assists now as well.
bigmanbob

Re: Jack Harrison

He was the one in the added time harassing and closing down, he looked full of running
AjaxAndy

Didn't think he was great until later on in the match, then his fitness levels really caused their tired players a big problem.

Got a great engine on him, closes down great and if given the space he's got the ability to cause problems. Perfect Dyche player and a shrewd move getting him in on loan.
Shogun

TheRam wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:25 am Thought he was great in that number ten last night.

Really added another dimension to our play having a tidy footballer in that role, as much as I love Duke.

Notching the assists now as well.
McNeil got credited the assist :lol:
Risky

Shogun wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:07 pm McNeil got credited the assist :lol:
That's ridiculous :lol: They need to set up a Dubious Assists panel.
MmmBlueBranthwaite

Hes like an iwobi but with tangible output.......
Farming karma like the Dalai Llama
brap2

Definitely appreciate his fitness and pressing, good first touch and can play a little bit as well, but £30m was it being talked about? Nowhere near for me, a great loan.
Cantoffee

brap2 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:46 pm Definitely appreciate his fitness and pressing, good first touch and can play a little bit as well, but £30m was it being talked about? Nowhere near for me, a great loan.
If he was 3/4 years younger I could see £30m but he is what he is and that's probably a £20m winger at best.

Personally think he seems to be not involved much but does create chances regularly despite that. Great engine and work ethic as well.

We'll see how the season goes but I do think he'd be a good permanent addition for £20m if we have the dough (we probably dont).
TheRam

Probably get him for around £15m on a payment plan staggered over four millenniums.
Shogun

If Leeds don't go up then they'll take £20m or less. Definitely a Premier League player.
Cereal Killer

Love a good brap over-exaggeration post :lol:

£16m relegation release clause seems to be the main view, although a couple of places have it at a whopping £22m
Blueomar

Cereal Killer wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:28 pm Love a good brap over-exaggeration post :lol:

£16m relegation release clause seems to be the main view, although a couple of places have it at a whopping £22m
16M release clause? Execute that toot suite!
howard1334

MmmBlueBranthwaite wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:16 pm Hes like an iwobi but with tangible output.......
Meanwhile, Iwobi scored two goals for Fulham in their last match!

But actually, I agree, and I dont see that continuing for Iwobi.
MmmBlueBranthwaite

howard1334 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:11 pm Meanwhile, Iwobi scored two goals for Fulham in their last match!
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Farming karma like the Dalai Llama
Brownie

You know Iwobi is scoring the winner to knock us out if the cup next week
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic