Cods

Re: Jack Harrison

Sign him up
brap2

No thanks
Bluedylan1

Also no thanks (although it's been a good loan deal for the situation we find ourselves in).
Free Agent

Also a no thanks - just doesn’t do enough for me.
Seems a nice lad though, so good luck to him wherever he ends up next season
The Doc

Depends how much. We'll have him and Danjuma leaving so we need the numbers.

Can't afford to splurge if there's better value out there, but if its a reasonable price I would, e.g. 10mil
AjaxAndy

He's ok, fairly dependable, works hard and has occasional moments of class.

The issue is he doesn't move the needle at all. Well compared to no one, which we'd have without him, he does, but if we want to progress as a team we need someone better than he is, someone who has more of an impact on a more regular basis.

It's been a good loan move, but I wouldn't be looking to make it permanent.
Bluebridge

Jury’s out for me, at the right price I’d have him as we need strength in depth.
Trowel

I think he's suffered from not having a regular right back to partner with - seems every game he has moments where he ends up with the ball in the opposition third but on his own vs 2 or 3 opponents.

Perhaps you could wind that back to poor decision making on his part, but it seems to be a wider issue we have with off the ball running and support which may not suit his style.
OldEnglandToffee

I don’t think he’s been far off McNeil in terms of consistency and output. I like him a lot and he’s worth more than his buyout total so makes sense to get him for me. He has a few months left to show us what he can do anyway.
Paddockoldie

I think it's hard to judge on one season really. He offers something and will get better I think. He's an improvement on Grey for sure
Juanito

I would be happy with him as a squad player. I think his best position is cutting in from the left and he can’t get in over McNeil.
Shogun

Managed to grab a goal in a terrible team performance and he was still the worst player on the pitch yesterday
777Kidnappings

Depends on the price. Less than 15m (if we have that) then we probably aren't in a position to gamble on unproven or spend more.
Kerryblueboy

Way better options out there swerve in the summer
AjaxAndy

I have normally been a Garner supporter as I think his defensive work goes unnoticed, however as bad as Harrison was yesterday he wasn't the worst player on the pitch... Thought Garner was somehow about two levels even worse.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic