Jack Harrison

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
MmmBlueBranthwaite

Re: Jack Harrison

Brownie wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:46 pm You know Iwobi is scoring the winner to knock us out if the cup next week
I cant believe you just went there. The depths of 'everton that' depravity. :lol:
Farming karma like the Dalai Llama
brap2

Cereal Killer wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:28 pm Love a good brap over-exaggeration post :lol:

£16m relegation release clause seems to be the main view, although a couple of places have it at a whopping £22m
It was from an article posted on here/old nsno!

Not sure i'd pay £22m tbh. Maybe! He's definitely productive but he just doesn't move me that I'd be excited about it.

Doing a good job I think.
AjaxAndy

I'd like to think for £22m we could find better tbh... He's decent but he doesn't move the needle in any major way.

Good loan, wouldn't be against signing him for a lowish fee as a squad rotation, but don't feel he would help us progress much.
Cods

AjaxAndy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:13 pm I'd like to think for £22m we could find better tbh... He's decent but he doesn't move the needle in any major way.

Good loan, wouldn't be against signing him for a lowish fee as a squad rotation, but don't feel he would help us progress much.
£20m doesn't get you much these days. I think he's that extra bit of quality up front, huge engine and good assister/crosser/finisher. He's got the main attributes to be the link man and I think it showed against the skunks.

He's a fair bit better than Doucs in most technical aspects (maybe short of him as far as engine and perhaps leadership). Just more clinical which is what we need at the top end.

Unless we get an 'Aimar with an engine' type for nothing, which isn't really going to happen.
I think there's a good argument that he suits us in our current setup, has positional flexibility, and would be worth a permanent move for anything around £20m.
MmmBlueBranthwaite

He ticks lots of boxes:

- Workrate;
- Tenacity;
- Creativity;
- Stamina;
- Dribbleabilityness; and
- Hair (head and facial).
Farming karma like the Dalai Llama
Trowel

Cozzie

Is McNeil trying to Rob him of the assist for Doucourès goal then or what? 😆
sam of the south

Trowel wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:42 am
That square of doom we created there was class
sam of the south

Cozzie wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:35 am Is McNeil trying to Rob him of the assist for Doucourès goal then or what? 😆
It’s as ridiculous as hitting the post or bar not counting as being on target but a pearoller into the keepers arms is
Trowel

He was fantastic again today
sam of the south

Getting Joe Evans to try it on with Harrison’s mum is an interesting negotiation tactic
cassius

Can't fault his workrate but I didn't think he had his best game for us yesterday.
Shogun

OldEnglandToffee

Going a bit scouse there? Back with a scouse k
TheRam

OldEnglandToffee wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:31 am
Going a bit scouse there? Back with a scouse k
He seems to have an accent of everywhere he’s been.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic