Pickford

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Cantoffee

Re: Pickford

Toddacelli

He’s like butter and bacon - I love him but he’s in danger of giving me a heart attack!
Kerryblueboy

Can’t deny his quality super shot stopper mad as a brush but aren’t all keepers
Toffee1

Jimmywhack

Very calm performance last night considering the atmosphere
Champagne lifestyle, Lemonade wages
Mouse

World class, still baffles me that he is questioned. His record for England is brilliant and for us? Well, not sure we’d have been in the same league without him. Outstanding, inspirational, mad as a box of frogs and wonderfully Blue.
777Kidnappings

Mouse wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:58 pm World class, still baffles me that he is questioned. His record for England is brilliant and for us? Well, not sure we’d have been in the same league without him. Outstanding, inspirational, mad as a box of frogs and wonderfully Blue.
Capelo was in the press the other day saying he was England's weak link. People have just decided now regardless of the fact that he's always 1 of England's best performers at every tournament
biziclop

12 clean sheets out of 35 games.

I know that's not all down to him but it's fucking amazing.
Gary1878

Pickford, Tark, Jarrad combo is probably one of the best we have had in the Premier League era.

We need to keep them together for as long as we can.
Bluedylan1

I don't think he's world class but he's very good and clearly one of our best players.
Silas

I think he is world class tbh. He's one of if not the best keeper in the prem. There's a weird lack of respect for how consistently good he has been for a number of years (not from you btw @Bluedylan1 ) more in general.

There's not many teams he wouldn't be first choice for
Bluedylan1

Yeah I just don't think he's on the level of keepers like Donnarumma, Alisson, Oblak, Maignan etc.

I think he's a level below that, which is still very, very good and not a diss at all.
April

Pickford is old school, he’s absolutely mad. If he played for another team I’d probably hate him. I’m very glad he’s ours, and he really gets it.
Be cool or be cast out.
Mouse

He’s brilliant, world class? It’s a fine line either way. Exceptional shot stopper, very good with his feet, his only weakness in my mind is dominating the box. For me, he opts to punch too often when he he’s in position to catch. Love him to bits though, love his madness and how much he clearly loves us.
Shogun

Never proven it a higher level, so up to debate if he's world class. Alisson, Martinez and possibly Ederson (difficult to judge a City keeper) are the only ones I would say are above him in the Premier League.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic