Pickford

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Cantoffee

Pickford

My keeper.

Toddacelli

Re: Pickford

They gave him shit all game but he served it right back. A tad concerned how involved in it he got but he’s still human and he did his job well so fair play to him. The handbags at the end I think show we’re being a bit nastier these days, which is well overdue imo.
Shogun

Mute the video below but hilarious to see Bruno instigate it and then immediately cower away.

Blueomar

Loves a good windup, our Jordan!
Audrey Horne

Just gets like that against them. I don’t mind as long as he is able to keep his head - sometimes he has let us down against Newcastle …

No word on the injury scare I take it?
777Kidnappings

He's such a prick (In a good way)
wepull

Fuck Guimares n Joelinton, they are two of the nastiest players in the league right now. I hope someone punches them right in their face in the near future
Cozzie

Yeah, for obvious reasons, he hates them, probably milked it.
Blueomar

wepull wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:01 pm Fuck Guimares n Joelinton, they are two of the nastiest players in the league right now. I hope someone punches them right in their face in the near future
yeah, that joelinton has a very punchable face!
sam of the south

Audrey Horne wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:02 pm Just gets like that against them. I don’t mind as long as he is able to keep his head - sometimes he has let us down against Newcastle …

No word on the injury scare I take it?
He’s so vital isn’t he
MmmBlueBranthwaite

Blueomar wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:32 pm yeah, that joelinton has a very punchable face!

I struggle to comprehend the concept of joelinton as a footballer. what does he do, apart from scratch people at corners with his wolverine claws?
Farming karma like the Dalai Llama
sam of the south

MmmBlueBranthwaite wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:48 pm I struggle to comprehend the concept of joelinton as a footballer. what does he do, apart from scratch people at corners with his wolverine claws?
Is he famed for his long nails?
MmmBlueBranthwaite

sam of the south wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:31 pm Is he famed for his long nails?
I'd ask Tarkovsky....

Joelinton seems to have left an impression on him....'marking' him on a corner.....
Farming karma like the Dalai Llama
Bluedylan1

No blame on him, and he's been fantastic for us, but I think he'll be hugely disappointed at getting decent hands to 3/4 of those pens and not keeping one of two more out.
superpull

Bluedylan1 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:44 pm No blame on him, and he's been fantastic for us, but I think he'll be hugely disappointed at getting decent hands to 3/4 of those pens and not keeping one of two more out.
Yeah, but he will be well drilled in the "it's not up to keepers to save penalties...." line of thinking.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic