Beto

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
NomadskiEFC

Re: Beto

TheRam wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:37 am Niasse was not far better than beto.

It’s not even worth a discussion. Sorry.
Niasse was far better than Beto.

It’s not even worth a discussion. Sorry.

I can do that too. 👍

Love how opinion is turned into fact sometimes.
brap2

Niasse was, and I do not exaggerate, a league one or lower level footballer. His signing for £13m could I think be one day rumbled as actual financial fraud.
NomadskiEFC

brap2 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:44 am Niasse was, and I do not exaggerate, a league one or lower level footballer. His signing for £13m could I think be one day rumbled as actual financial fraud.
So you think Beto is Premier league level?

The only value put upon Niasse by me is in a head to head against a player who is one of the worst I have seen put on the blue jersey in the last 20 years.

Sorry, Niasse scored some decent goals, Beto scores with his shoulder if he’s lucky.
Gash

:lol:
AjaxAndy

Beto was a 1 in 3 striker in Italy so I think it's fair to say he's a better player than Niasse.

Whether he's a better player for us is another argument, with both been hugely inadequate.
Cereal Killer

Woh woh woh

Let’s not question the ability of the former player of the year from Russia
Free Agent

AjaxAndy wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:00 am Beto was a 1 in 3 striker in Italy so I think it's fair to say he's a better player than Niasse.
Yeah but Niasse was player of the year in the Russian league or something… :lol:
Gash

brap2 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:44 am Niasse was, and I do not exaggerate, a league one or lower level footballer. His signing for £13m could I think be one day rumbled as actual financial fraud.
I've always thought there was discreet brown envelopes involved in that deal. More than a coincidence that it was days before Moshiri took over, a player from Russia, Usmanov etc. It doesn't take too much to join the dots.

Talking of League One, I see Niasse didn't set the place on fire at his last two clubs, in League One.
TheRam

Gash wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:28 am I've always thought there was discreet brown envelopes involved in that deal. More than a coincidence that it was days before Moshiri took over, a player from Russia, Usmanov etc. It doesn't take too much to join the dots.

Talking of League One, I see Niasse didn't set the place on fire at his last two clubs, in League One.
Released by Macclesfield a few weeks ago.

And yeah, Usmanov and Moshiri 100% involved in this one.
NomadskiEFC

At least Niasse could control the ball. If you had a shot every time Beto put the ball where he intended, you’d finish the game stone cold sober.

Players that do well in Italy and sink in the premier league are a dime a dozen. We’ve had more than one here.
TheRam

NomadskiEFC wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:41 am At least Niasse could control the ball. If you had a shot every time Beto put the ball where he intended, you’d finish the game stone cold sober.

Players that do well in Italy and sink in the premier league are a dime a dozen. We’ve had more than one here.
What niasse was you watching?
NomadskiEFC

TheRam wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:45 am What niasse was you watching?
The one who scored a brace against Bournemouth. The first of which was a lovely goal better than anything Beto has done so far.
Gash

Must be the first time on NSNO the words "Niasse" and "could control the ball" we're used in the same sentence. Woeful footballer and his career's proven it, won a raffle and came to Everton and rather fittingly his signing summed up how the next few years would go for the club.
NomadskiEFC

Gash wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:57 am Must be the first time on NSNO the words "Niasse" and "could control the ball" we're used in the same sentence. Woeful footballer and his career's proven it, won a raffle and came to Everton and rather fittingly his signing summed up how the next few years would go for the club.
You all seem to be thinking I am saying Niasse was good. He was massively sub par.

I merely said he was far better than Beto.

If we based a players quality on how they do in Italy we would have been better off getting Lookman back….
Gash

NomadskiEFC wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:17 pm You all seem to be thinking I am saying Niasse was good. He was massively sub par.

I merely said he was far better than Beto.

If we based a players quality on how they do in Italy we would have been better off getting Lookman back….
Aye, because players from the Russian league were far better.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic