Liverpool being bellends

Chat about football that isn't Everton in here
Evertonfc15

Re: Liverpool being bellends

que lpools next few seasons - decades in the trophy wilderness
a bit like manu after fergie left
the shite will always have the west ham euro conference league trophy to look up to tho
Cereal Killer

Ah yes imagine playing and winning a European trophy, must be a horrible feeling

It’s ok though, maybe we’ll smash the Bristol Street Motors Trophy
Toffee1

Evertonfc15

Cereal Killer wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:41 am Ah yes imagine playing and winning a European trophy, must be a horrible feeling

:shocked:
bigmanbob

Cereal Killer wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:41 am Ah yes imagine playing and winning a European trophy, must be a horrible feeling

Kinnel, let us enjoy what little joy we're getting at the minute eh
Toffee1

Bluedylan1

What happened to ''Klopp's Kids'' that played in about 2 games?

Where's that nonsense of a narrative gone, now that he's flogged their key players to bits and barely played a single young player in a game for months?
Shogun

hahahahhahahahahahhaa Forget about the quadruple/treble/double and fuck off with your energy drink cup.
Shogun

Just had a look on RAWK.
This will come across as bad losing, but there’s a stench about that Atalanta team. As in Russia 2018 stench. You can argue all you like about tactics and performance but I’ve never seen a team utterly dominate us physically for 3 hours like that. Zappacosta made a full pitch run on about 88 mins that a fresh Cafu would gawk at.
Energy FC accusing somebody else of doping :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shogun

What world do these lot live in? Most deluded entitled cunts to walk the Earth.
Disillusioned with footy.

I really thought for parts of the season when we were somehow getting amazing results with kids and a massive injury problem that we'd achieve the unthinkable, but the last few games -mixed with seeing Madrid v City last night- just hit home what an insane task it is for Klopp (or anyone following him) to break into that tier of big spending machines and stay there.

We just don't have it (and we're not alone as a club).

These days we can move mountains for spells, create some amazing memories along the way, but it just seems like the exception rather than the norm before the likes of City/PSG/Madrid (and maybe Newcastle in future) will just bludgeon their way into cups with their mega stars.

I dunno, someone will probably dispute this and show me some stats that prove otherwise and bless them they could be right.

I'm just sad to see a genius in Klopp really just run himself into the ground against these mutants and by the end of the season (not for the 1st time) our team is barely walking, lacking all creativity and energy, limping across the finish line.
TheRam

They’ve spent around £200m on absolute shite.

Gakpo is one of the worst players they’ve had for a long time. The lad looks like he can’t kick a ball properly.

Nunez and Diaz have been massive flops with the occasional bit of brilliance. Jota is a crock, gravenberch has done nothing and they massively panicked in giving Salah a huge deal at 31.

Klopp is an exceptional manager but 9 years at a club like liverpool with only two major trophies isn’t that great.

They’ll try and tell us he’s one of the best of all time, but other than a two year period where they won the league and ran city really close when they both hit over 90 points they haven’t been that great.

Whoever comes in next has a massive job on his hands. Klopp knows this which is why he’s walking away.

I don’t fully trust city this season so they’re still well in the title race but it would be hilarious if their season ends on a whimper.
Goaljira

TheRam wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:03 pm They’ve spent around £200m on absolute shite.

Gakpo is one of the worst players they’ve had for a long time. The lad looks like he can’t kick a ball properly.

Nunez and Diaz have been massive flops with the occasional bit of brilliance. Jota is a crock, gravenberch has done nothing and they massively panicked in giving Salah a huge deal at 31.

Klopp is an exceptional manager but 9 years at a club like liverpool with only two major trophies isn’t that great.

They’ll try and tell us he’s one of the best of all time, but other than a two year period where they won the league and ran city really close when they both hit over 90 points they haven’t been that great.

Whoever comes in next has a massive job on his hands. Klopp knows this which is why he’s walking away.

I don’t fully trust city this season so they’re still well in the title race but it would be hilarious if their season ends on a whimper.
If they had a proper top striker instead of Nunez then the rest would look like the players they should be.

It's hard to say they've not been successful as it's not just down to them. Xity's dominance has been suffocating, and the pressure of having to basically be perfect gets to everyone.
Toffee1

74Blue

Toffee1 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:51 pm
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Evertonfc15

74Blue wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:18 pm 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
omg i cant believe what i have just read :shock:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic