Financial Fairplay Investigation - Further 2 points deducted.

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues

What is the lowest amount of points you would feel content with receiving back from the appeal?

5%
1-3
7%
4-6
53%
7-9
10%
24%

Total votes: 58

Cereal Killer

Re: Financial Fairplay Investigation - Further 2 points deducted.

Cods wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:55 pm It has the whiff of clubs madly focussed on trying to comply with the current regulatory requirements to avoid penalty, and dismissively, "yeah, yeah whatever" to the changes. Kicking the can down the road.

Then a year or so down the road "we agreed to what now?"

I don't know how they reached a unanimous vote on it, except of course the fear that perhaps if the Govt regulator steps in heavily that soon they might not get to vote on these decisions at all.
They all get to spend significantly more than they do now, and more importantly waaaayyy more than any promoted team, so the chances of relegation should get much slimmer for everyone…
Cozzie

So this is the first real indicator, that we are above and beyond fucked?

Just trying to clarify that was what the article was basically saying?
Paddockoldie

As we've suspected..we've been playing fast and loose. Now the consequences... we are sliding towards administration and not being able to service our debts. The loan sharks, 777 are going to feed off us. Sadly, what happens on the grass doesn't really matter anymore or am I being morbid?
Cozzie

Paddockoldie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:30 am As we've suspected..we've been playing fast and loose. Now the consequences... we are sliding towards administration and not being able to service our debts. The loan sharks, 777 are going to feed off us. Sadly, what happens on the grass doesn't really matter anymore or am I being morbid?
Nah your right, it doesn't.

Would voluntary administration from this point not be the best option?
Cereal Killer

Cozzie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:25 am So this is the first real indicator, that we are above and beyond fucked?

Just trying to clarify that was what the article was basically saying?
Yeah

We own a bunch of shady offshore businesses loads of money at stupidly high interest rates that we’re unlikely to repay

We’ll flog every asset going
Escla

Sounds like we’re in a death spiral, can’t see us being in business this time next year.
sam of the south

Gotta love Moshiri and the gang.

Pricks.
Cozzie

Isn't this the group Kenwright basically saddled us with?
Paddockoldie

Cozzie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:45 am Isn't this the group Kenwright basically saddled us with?
Kenwright became the toxic parent to us.
Trowel

I don't think it's anything new to worry about - it was reported on a good few years back, and we've been paying this for a good while now

Question is, will we be able to get the right leadership team in to do a drains up review.
Escla

Trowel wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:00 am I don't think it's anything new to worry about - it was reported on a good few years back, and we've been paying this for a good while now

Question is, will we be able to get the right leadership team in to do a drains up review.
Well if 777 should succeed in the purchase then you have your new leadership team, make of that what you will.
Juanito

Angers me how we got Moshiri in, how he was only chosen as he was happy to keep Kenwright in, how Kenwright was able to stay on and make crucial decisions when he has not had the competency or capacity in twenty years or so prior to that. How between them and their boys club, they have ruined our club. Also highlights I think just how much Moyes did and probably kept a lot of incompetence at bay.

Disgraceful.
Goaljira

Isn't one of the conditions from the PL that all the loans to dodgy companies are paid off immediately?
Sirblue57

Never want to hear kenwrights name again. Absolute fucking charlatan.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic