Thelwell talking strategy

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
superpull

Re: Thelwell talking strategy

brap2 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:44 pm Sadly we will be getting a pointy deducty again next year most likely, at least one maybe more
Whilst nothing really surprises me, it would be a shock to get hit twice again.

I know it's on the cards (that £16.5m we can't decide about plus the rolling 3 year period accounts).

Our main hope is that we bring in the new rules and have a taper to it starting immediately. (Gets City off the hook potentially, which will go down well haha)
Kerryblueboy

Should be all over smodics this summer just scored a great goal for Blackburn 26 league goals this season great finisher
Shogun

Almost certain that wouldn't work out with Dyche :lol: He's a 28 year old 5ft6 striker with one good season in the championship.
Cozzie

Kerryblueboy wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:57 pm Should be all over smodics this summer just scored a great goal for Blackburn 26 league goals this season great finisher
Won't cut it in the prem.
TheRam

No thanks.
Gash

It's only the second time he's got double figures, the last time was 15 in League One three years ago, not a chance he's making it in the PL.
Kerryblueboy

Linked with Merlin rohl from Freiburg this morning holding midfielder I think anyone got any info on him
brap2

Kerryblueboy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:40 am Linked with Merlin rohl from Freiburg this morning holding midfielder I think anyone got any info on him
Purely just fbref but his two most similar players are Jack Harrison and Dwight McNeil.

Looks exactly how you would imagine, and is young.
Toddacelli

Kerryblueboy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:40 am Linked with Merlin rohl from Freiburg this morning holding midfielder I think anyone got any info on him
He’s a wizard with the ball!
Escla

TheRam wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:46 pm https://fbref.com/en/players/099e666f/Jonjoe-Kenny

Need a right back don’t we?
Easy transaction from our sister club Herta Berlin, upgrade on Young at least.
Shogun

How much do you reckon we could get for Doucoure? £20m? I'd sell him based on how poor he's been since coming back from injury.
777Kidnappings

Shogun wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:27 pm How much do you reckon we could get for Doucoure? £20m? I'd sell him based on how poor he's been since coming back from injury.

Don't see it unless it's saudi and apparently they are going for potential now. Old big wage not especially good. I don't really see who'd want to pay him what we do
Kerryblueboy

Did we give Doucoure a new contract last summer another one that has declined recently not his game though looking for flick ons and lucky breaks needs to be found getting into the box late
AjaxAndy

Kerryblueboy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:47 pm Did we give Doucoure a new contract last summer another one that has declined recently not his game though looking for flick ons and lucky breaks needs to be found getting into the box late
It was just a year as we had the option to extend.

He's been crap since returning from injury but before that he was a key player I think taking up that extra year was the right decision.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic