777 Partners Takeover

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Escla

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

Bluedylan1 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:54 pm Under Kenwright and Moyes, we were living on the breadline. We somehow always managed to put food on the table, we got the kids to school just about with hand-me-down uniforms and we had the odd weekend in Butlins. It wasn't always fun, but we grafted through it together and there was love in the family.

Then we won the lottery under Moshiri. We got completely off our tits on designer drugs, we invested heavily in the Spanish housing market and we bought expensive cars and wrote them most of them off. We blew it all in a few crazy years, and ended up on life support in A & E.

Now, we're middle-aged, but looking ragged, living in a halfway house/rehab, damaged and delusional, renting our battered arseholes out to any random passer-by that shows us the slightest bit of affection or interest.
Just love the accuracy of this brilliant analogy !
Goaljira

Bluedylan1 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:54 pm Under Kenwright and Moyes, we were living on the breadline. We somehow always managed to put food on the table, we got the kids to school just about with hand-me-down uniforms and we had the odd weekend in Butlins. It wasn't always fun, but we grafted through it together and there was love in the family.

Then we won the lottery under Moshiri. We got completely off our tits on designer drugs, we invested heavily in the Spanish housing market and we bought expensive cars and wrote them most of them off. We blew it all in a few crazy years, and ended up on life support in A & E.

Now, we're middle-aged, but looking ragged, living in a halfway house/rehab, damaged and delusional, renting our battered arseholes out to any random passer-by that shows us the slightest bit of affection or interest.
We're basically Kerry Katona.
TheRam

brap2 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:27 pm Yeah, they don't seem to have a very clear opinion on it. Even from John who is supposed to have a background in that stuff.

Same goes for the prem / masters / PSR stuff, some of their coverage has been a bit embarrassing tbh and contributed to this very blinkered victim mentality, they're corrupt, they're out to get us gone because we stood up to the super league (work that one out).

Can understand just not having the energy or the capacity to even think about it beyond surface level, but my goodness.
Thought he embarrassed himself on the overlap but our fans lapped it up online.

I just avoided it all. The standing up to the sly six or whatever was the one that sent me.

We fucked up lads. It’s all on us. Why would the premier league be so bothered by our existence?
superpull

yeah, i've been very wary of the "corrupt" tag.

Happy to ascribe being inept to the PL. Self-serving absolutely.
But the concept of corrupt doesn't sit right with me as an accusation we (of all people) should be levelling at them.
Trowel

Strongly worded statement from EFCSA
Shogun

Good. I know everybody is tired with the club but some negative 777 banners on the weekend wouldn't go amiss.
Gary1878

There will be lots and lots of interested parties once 777 collapses. I just get the feeling that they are all waiting for things to get worse and a bit more panicky from Moshiri before they step in so that they get the best deal possible. It's human nature to let everything slide until the last minute, and even beyond that.

We are such an interesting proposition. You could argue that the stadium (unless some other use is found for it) is worth pretty much nothing without Everton FC in it (apart from the land), and Everton is worth only a small amount without the stadium. But combined, they are worth a fair bit, greater than the sum of their parts given the revenue that will spin off from it.

It's in no one's interest to let the club go under completely (from it's lenders to Moshiri) and I do think it is too high profile to not get a deal done. Deals will be done at all levels, and we will eventually be ok.

Every time I look at the photos of Bramley Moore dock, it reminds me how spectacular it is, and what an opportunity we have.

BUT, I do think this is going to get bumpier and worse before it get's resolved. I just hope that it doesn't take administration before it does.
Blueomar

Trowel

Getting some good traction

TheRam

He is quite simply one of the worst people to ever exist.
Toffee1

Clueless puppet - who does not have his backer pulling the strings anymore.
superpull

Anyone seen the news around the recent illegality around 777 and their complicated companies within companies model and immediately wonder if there was any Uzbeki/Iranian "associate" interests somewhere amongst it all?
Bluedylan1

This is all good news anyway. The more anti-777 stuff in the mainstream media, the better.
Cozzie

Really is one of the worst people we could ever have shacked up with.

Cheers Bill.
TheRam

superpull wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:25 pm Anyone seen the news around the recent illegality around 777 and their complicated companies within companies model and immediately wonder if there was any Uzbeki/Iranian "associate" interests somewhere amongst it all?
Yep.

Has all the hallmarks of typical oligarch practice.

I even think this weird loan we have to that sports media group is all Usmanov. Has that been confirmed it was Kenwright?

It’s classic oligarch stuff.

Whole thing has been a criminal enterprise.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic