777 Partners Takeover

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
AndSeel

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

MayorFarnham wrote:Hanging out hopes on a bloke out for attention with a vague twitter post.
What even is this in relation too?

Sent from my SM-G977B using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Cozzie

AndSeel wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:53 pm What even is this in relation too?

Shogun

Getting bedsit in Manchester vibes here
AndSeel

Cozzie wrote:
Cheers fella.

Toffee1

eyesalwaysblue

Looking less likely it's going to be 777, unless they themselves borrow to get it over the line [allegedly]
HANNU

lets all have a whip a round, probably a few on here who have more cash than 777
eyesalwaysblue

Maybe Lincs Toffee if he wins the online bingo
Cereal Killer

So they’re having to beg, steal and borrow just to find enough money to purchase us

Like what’s the point? They’ll have zero money to invest, any profits will be paying off the loans they’ve taken on to buy us
Paddockoldie

The In-Hock Stadium.... terms and conditions apply... you will never own the Stadium
Toddacelli

Cozzie wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:07 pm
No mate. It’s all ashes tbh.

I mean ‘Blues’? Does he even mean us?
PoD1878

Toffee1 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 4:36 pm
Just looked at the Bloomberg article on this, a paragraph at the end has me thinking would it be allowed?

Investors in GDA Luma include Chelsea co-owner Todd Boehly and former tech executive Marcelo Claure, according to company filings

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ckout=true
Evertonfc15

right .....worst thing that could happen to us now but in the long run would kick 777 in to touch.........

IF we went in to administration now and take the 9 point deduction we would still be above luton on goal difference
we beat luton or draw away at luton and we beat sheff utd last home game and write off arsenal away - we would still be safe?
then eventually we get new owners in who are SOLVENT in the summer
Escla

Evertonfc15 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:28 am right .....worst thing that could happen to us now but in the long run would kick 777 in to touch.........

IF we went in to administration now and take the 9 point deduction we would still be above luton on goal difference
we beat luton or draw away at luton and we beat sheff utd last home game and write off arsenal away - we would still be safe?
then eventually we get new owners in who are SOLVENT in the summer
Not sure you can simply declare yourself as bankrupt as a going concern but in any event Mosnhiri would never do that whilst there is a chance of selling rather than be at the mercy of whatever the receiver would recover from the sale which would unlikely even cover the current debt, could be completely off the mark here but think it’s the case ?
Evertonfc15

Escla wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:42 am Not sure you can simply declare yourself as bankrupt as a going concern but in any event Mosnhiri would never do that whilst there is a chance of selling rather than be at the mercy of whatever the receiver would recover from the sale which would unlikely even cover the current debt, could be completely off the mark here but think it’s the case ?
yeah and moshiri is the major stumbling block as he wants his pound of flesh whatever happens
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic