777 Partners Takeover

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Gash

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

What an absolute farce.
The Doc

While there are a lot of fires, a firefighter is probably what you need.
777Kidnappings

Have they really suggested they'd sack the manager. If so that's incredibly unprofessional given that we need him to mange the club in the meantime and it appears like they are no nearer taking over today then they were 6 months ago.
Trowel

That 777 Dyche sacking rumour came via the respected oracles of the game footyinsider247.
Escla

Trowel wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:08 pm That 777 Dyche sacking rumour came via the respected oracles of the game footyinsider247.
Yeah, in the same article that they say we have received a seven point deduction :lol:
Paddockoldie

Trowel wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:08 pm That 777 Dyche sacking rumour came via the respected oracles of the game footyinsider247.
My lad sent me the link from toffeeweb, which was reporting it. He is however 14 🤔

Edit: seems like it's posted as toffeetalk and footyinsider... so, file under utter shite
The Doc

At least they're blue. Imagine being in debt to Red Owl.
Cozzie

Bored.
Cereal Killer

Blah blah blah we manage other peoples expensive assets but actually have fuck all money ourselves
Cozzie

So if they get control before the season has finished, they will likely sack dyche before the seasons ended?

That would fuck everything up.
Escla

Cozzie wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:48 pm So if they get control before the season has finished, they will likely sack dyche before the seasons ended?

That would fuck everything up.
That’s total bollocks about them sacking Dyche, they haven’t got a pot to piss in let alone £6-7 million to sack Dyche and his staff.
Evertonian in NC

The "sack Dyche" rumour sounds like a desperation play for public support. These 777 cretins are way higher on my "fucked-up shit" list than Dyche (not that I think he's great shakes or anything).
dsaund

Can’t see why MSP would agree to the extension. Praying the talk of them being able to convert the debt into equity and the option to purchase a majority stake if the deadline passes is true.

Don’t think they’d see we’re worth the risk anymore but not sure I see another way out
Gary1878

dsaund wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:10 am Can’t see why MSP would agree to the extension. Praying the talk of them being able to convert the debt into equity and the option to purchase a majority stake if the deadline passes is true.

Don’t think they’d see we’re worth the risk anymore but not sure I see another way out
Because a default on their debt obligations is a whole lot worse for everyone, as opposed to a delay of a week where they will likely earn more interest.

Its not too much of a big deal to extend a loan if the parties agree, but the bigger issue is the reason for the delay
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic