End of Moshiri - Friedkin Purchase Falls Through

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Free Agent

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

wepull wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:24 pm
Free Agent wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:45 pm I’ve known the Ambani’s for over 10 years. There’s no way he’s coming in for a second-rate EPL club (and yes, that’s what we are!).
How and why do you know them?
I’m Asian - we all know each other.

In all seriousness, I work with (not for) Reliance Industries. Have followed them closely for over 20 years (first visited them in 1999).
Paddockoldie

City were worse than us before they were bought... we need a jealous and competitive relative of their guy.
4evablu

all i'd like is some stability from whomsoever buys us..Not sure if 777 will bring that, but who knows, however the signs so far are not too good with them.
wWould it be "nice" if Moshiri kept control but completely backed away from interfering in the running of the club ? Put some true Business Manager in charge who knows what they're doing to establish a proper board and management structure which would bring stability to the club.
Would a multi billionaire come in and not interfere as moshiri did ?
This club needs stability to rebuild the once great reputation it had in the football and business world.
WBFBTPL
Evertonfc15

bin these 777 shysters off and get the richest living asian dude in - he is worth 92 billion and his company is Reliance Industries
legit
13th richest dude in the world
and
india has no blight on their current history - human rights record is pretty decent UNLIKE the saudis - got to be said
suits me
Trowel

777 have had their credit rating downgraded, which will have huge implications for their funding and borrowing capability.
https://twitter.com/tariqpanja/status/1722928577732137021
bigmanbob

Evertonfc15 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:51 am bin these 777 shysters off and get the richest living asian dude in - he is worth 92 billion and his company is Reliance Industries
legit
and
india has no blight on their current history - human rights record is pretty decent UNLIKE the saudis - got to be said
suits me
I was speaking to a lad in work yesterday who is a Blackburn fan so has to live with the joy of the Venky's. He said they came in with every intention of putting more money in but the Indian government changed some tax law that prevented them doing so. No idea how true that it
Trowel

777 PR piece via the BBC
https://twitter.com/ShamoonHafez/status/1723012566912250195
Silas

But theesk said it's true so it has to be
Escalator

Evertonfc15 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:51 am bin these 777 shysters off and get the richest living asian dude in - he is worth 92 billion and his company is Reliance Industries
legit
and
suits me
What makes you think that Ambani would be remotely interested in buying us ?
Free Agent

legit
and
suits me
India? Human rights? Sheeesh bro, you have access to the internet. Might want to try using it to educate yourself a little bit.
Evertonfc15

Escla wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:46 pm
legit
and
suits me
[/quote
why wouldnt he? owning a premiership club with our rich history - brand new state of the art stadium on the banks of the mersey
Evertonfc15

Free Agent wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:40 am
legit
and
suits me
India? Human rights? Sheeesh bro, you have access to the internet. Might want to try using it to educate yourself a little bit.
having worked in India for 5 years for a business development company in the noughties and our biggest clients being tata steel
i have a good first hand experience of indian culture & life - its pretty decent - thanks for contributing to the discussion bro
CraigS...

Escla wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:46 pm
legit
and
suits me
He has been looking for a Prem team for a few years now Liverpool and Arsenal BUT they are not for sale and would be over £4b to buy them Everton would be £500m-£700m depending no what you look at it

You are looking for a team to get you into the top 5 now not top 4 it would be cheaper to get Everton into the top 5 than it would to keep one of them 2 in there after buying them for £4b + ( Look at Newcastle) 19th to CL in 1 and 1/2 years
Cereal Killer

Yeah but Newcastle had a ton of spending ability as Mike Ashley was tight as

We’ve fucked FFP and won’t have anything to spend no matter how many billions we have sat in the coffers
Cozzie

The Everton YouTube Channel has 777k subscribers 👀
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic