End of Moshiri - Friedkin Purchase Falls Through

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Trowel

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

Pinch of salt as it's Keith Wyness, but I find it hard to believe there aren't other interested buyers keeping a close eye on everything going on right now https://twitter.com/UpperGwladysBlu/status/1730696365523509677
MayorFarnham

How interested can they really be if they are waiting on a deal collapsing for a club that's been available at decent price for at least 2 years.
Cereal Killer

MayorFarnham wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:31 pm How interested can they really be if they are waiting on a deal collapsing for a club that's been available at decent price for at least 2 years.
We’ve been at a decent price? Moshiri wanted billions
777Kidnappings

MayorFarnham wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:31 pm How interested can they really be if they are waiting on a deal collapsing for a club that's been available at decent price for at least 2 years.

I'd assume the price keeps going down.
MayorFarnham

There's always something better in the shadows. It's what football fans like to tell themselves. How many pages did we get out of the Indian billionaire?
Trowel

"I'm hearing that 777 Partners are now unlikely to pass the Premier League's fit and proper person test. They say they've submitted all the relevant documents, but my sources tell me that there is a problem. You have to remember that there are also multiple very serious lawsuits going through the US courts right now involving this company. The question to ask is, does anybody really believe that the Premier League wants to run the risk of passing these guys only for a US court to deliver a verdict against 777 Partners in one of these cases?"

https://www.givemesport.com/everton-777 ... ean-dyche/
Cozzie

Just steer well clear of them.

Only issue is, haven't they just flung 40M into the club recently just to keep the lights on?

What happens there?
brap2

Another embarrassing debacle.
dsaund

Had this weird feeling for a while now that they never really thought they’d get it over the line. Chuck some money at us to keep us afloat until someone else swoops in and 777 ask for their money back with a little cherry on top
Cereal Killer

Cozzie wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:16 pm Just steer well clear of them.

Only issue is, haven't they just flung 40M into the club recently just to keep the lights on?

What happens there?
Just added to list of debtors who’ll want reimbursement with the full agreed interest from whoever ends up buying us

Racking up big debts to payoff on top of what Moshiri wants for the club, what’s that now? Three parties with massive loans with interest?
Cozzie

Cereal Killer wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:57 am Just added to list of debtors who’ll want reimbursement with the full agreed interest from whoever ends up buying us

Racking up big debts to payoff on top of what Moshiri wants for the club, what’s that now? Three parties with massive loans with interest?
Most likely.

Honestly don't know where the club goes from here if I'm being honest.
Escalator

Trowel wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:13 pm "I'm hearing that 777 Partners are now unlikely to pass the Premier League's fit and proper person test. They say they've submitted all the relevant documents, but my sources tell me that there is a problem. You have to remember that there are also multiple very serious lawsuits going through the US courts right now involving this company. The question to ask is, does anybody really believe that the Premier League wants to run the risk of passing these guys only for a US court to deliver a verdict against 777 Partners in one of these cases?"

https://www.givemesport.com/everton-777 ... ean-dyche/
Well if you hold up 38,000 placards calling them corrupt they're bound to fuck you up somehow, can’t be helped, had to be done.
Shogun

Moshiri prepping for the biggest redemption arc...
Toffee1

Shogun wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:12 pm Moshiri prepping for the biggest redemption arc...
The Everton version of 'A Christmas Carol' - Ebeneezer Moshiri, will be visited by three spirits and turn over a new leaf.
Escalator

Shogun wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:12 pm Moshiri prepping for the biggest redemption arc...
Probably going to have to sell the yacht to keep the lights on in January.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic