777 Partners Takeover

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
bigmanbob

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

Bobble is reporting that 777 Partners have today provided Everton with the working capital as per the original agreement
eyesalwaysblue

Is Moshiri the Crim or the naive victim? hard to know, we've had so many leeches masquerading as staff and board for decades, so many wouldn't even know or care what would be in the clubs best interest.
Bluebridge

eyesalwaysblue wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:10 pm Is Moshiri the Crim or the naive victim? hard to know, we've had so many leeches masquerading as staff and board for decades, so many wouldn't even know or care what would be in the clubs best interest.
The naive victim is my guess, just a face for Usmanov, let loose with somone else’s money, with excited little followers (Kenwright) squandering it too. At least he got the stadium off the ground, at what cost is the problem.
eyesalwaysblue

Bluebridge wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:31 pm The naive victim is my guess, just a face for Usmanov, let loose with somone else’s money, with excited little followers (Kenwright) squandering it too. At least he got the stadium off the ground, at what cost is the problem.
The club has always portrayed players they wanted to cash in on in a bad light, stopped believing The Everton "line" years ago, it surely wasn't confined to lying about players, just cling to the name now and the incredible fans, there's not much else that's real.
Toffee1

Cereal Killer

Toffee1 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:46 pm
Went a bit early with the premature headlines there didn’t they

Anyway, this made me laugh form the bbc article

“In further financial strife, 777's UK public relations advisers have stopped representing the company after the firm did not meet payments on fees and it remains to be seen whether they will re-engage.”

They’ve got PR advisers?! Not surprised they’ve not paid them! :snigger:
Jamokachi

So bored of all this.
NickNack

The PL could end this fiasco today but announcing this lot unsuitable. But they won’t 🤷‍♂️
Toddacelli

TheRam wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:26 pm

This is the fella who has done a lot of reporting around 777 and has been adamant another group will take us over.
Need this now.

Unless the good news is that in an effort to recoup losses, 777s receivers are taking Ashley Young, Delle Alli and Mason Holgate.
MayorFarnham

Hanging out hopes on a bloke out for attention with a vague twitter post.
brap2

Scary how much of my last faith is on this character
Toffee1

Bluedylan1

The Esk also said yesterday that ''the club is secure between now & end of season and those "waiting in the wings" continue to be ready to support/acquire the club at the appropriate time, which is not too far away''
brap2

I've always been a big supporter of multi club ownership but maybe it's drastically wrong
Cereal Killer

brap2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:25 am I've always been a big supporter of multi club ownership but maybe it's drastically wrong
You need the people in charge to have interest in the ‘smaller’ clubs and not just the big shiny Champions League project
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic