777 Partners Takeover

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
AjaxAndy

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

Bally wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 am This is a mitigating risk move
777 businesses airline specifically , have gone into administration so we have brought in financial advisors (sure moshiri is a fucking accountant) to ensure we take the correct steps , the fact that the company have a large insolvency firm , does not confirm we are looking down the barrel of a gun.

It's a fucking shithead move by the press once again read the article, it's a nothing piece with no actual evidence.
Yes we are a fucking shit show and I'm fully aware of how much of a fucking hole we are in , but this is a nothing piece to stir up the shit pot ...again

Sent from my Pixel 7a using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
Yeah the article states they're an insolvency AND debt restructuring agency... So there's every likelihood we're asking for help restructuring the debt and not about to head in to administration.

Not quite as click baity though as a headline that I guess.
TheRam

I think the issue is the missing payment isn’t it?
AndSeel

HANNU wrote:forest fans are salivating over this
Hope they enjoy us laying down and dying against Luton on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G977B using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

HANNU

AndSeel wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:21 pm Hope they enjoy us laying down and dying against Luton on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G977B using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
would love them to go down
Lazarou II

Last edited by Lazarou II on Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Escla

TheRam wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:15 pm I think the issue is the missing payment isn’t it?
That’s my understanding of the issue, there is no working capital anymore, the £15 million tranche that was due to arrive from 777 yesterday hasn’t turned up, doubts now over whether we are able to pay the Stadium contractors, player wages and operating costs.
Gash

Wages were paid but the club, £11m apparently.
Cozzie

Hanging my hat on that fella on twitter saying we are due some good news.

This has to end.
Deano Blue Boy

Win on Friday and we could take the 9 point deduction this season and survive
Granite

Even if they get the deal over the line, 777 will be “house poor” owners. They’d have bought the house but won’t be able to fix it up.
Cozzie

Granite wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:59 pm Even if they get the deal over the line, 777 will be “house poor” owners. They’d have bought the house but won’t be able to fix it up.
This is the biggest worry for me.

We have to hope and pray the rumours are true that there is someone else waiting in the wings.
777Kidnappings

Moshiri is an absolute moron. Spent his entire time here being taken by agents, kenwright and every player or manager he'd heard of
Now in his last act he accepts the best offer off 777 even though they don't have a pot to piss in and gives them a long period of exclusivity. So we sit here with our hands tied as 777 try to finance this deal while probably going bust themselves

The man is a genuine 100% moron
Cantoffee

Yes Moshiri is legitimately stupid. His money comes from a relationship with a criminal.

Thinking he was going to sell the club and get anything out of it is insane after running it into the ground for 10 odd years.
Toffee1

Last edited by Toffee1 on Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PoD1878

Toffee1 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:49 pm
Ahh good old 'splinters' is he still on the we have no idea what kind of owners they will be fence.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic