777 Partners Takeover

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Gash

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

Moshiri's really hanging his coat on this lot. I don't believe for one minute that there aren't parties out there that would be interested in an established PL club with a state of the art new stadium coming. They might not be willing to pay Moshiri what he's getting from 777 but one way or another this needs put to bed soon.
777Kidnappings

He's obviously given them an extended period of exclusivity and now we can't move on from them. Inept as always
Trowel

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/f ... 7-29084340

Miami-based 777 Partners, who agreed to acquire Farhad Moshiri’s 94.1% stake in the club back in September of last year, saw its low-cost Australian domestic airline Bonza enter administration on Tuesday after its entire fleet was repossessed, leaving passengers stranded at airports across the country.

Bonza’s aircraft have been seized by AIP Capital, an investment company part of the portfolio of one of 777’s main lenders, A-CAP, in an effort to recoup money owed to investors, according to the Sydney Morning Herald. 777 Partners had originally bought the aircraft and issued long-term leases to Bonza during the pandemic, routinely moving aircraft between the Bonza and Flair, a Canadian low-cost airline that it also part-owns.

On Tuesday, sources told the ECHO that various advisors and suppliers to 777 Partners have also now gone unpaid, as the company scrambles for financing to make its deal to acquire Everton work.

777 Partners representatives could not be reached when contacted by the ECHO.
weimaranerblues

What is the actual situation regarding Moshiri and these , if he was to fuck them off or the prem said they are not fit. Is Moshiri skint and we have no funds for anything.

Look for an other investor you pleb.
I ain't got a clue but neither does Moshiri by the looks of it.
AndSeel

Need these clowns to abandon buying us

Sent from my SM-G977B using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

brap2

Josimar saying the £20m they lent us the other week never arrived, was due to pay Laing, currently unpaid.
HANNU

these shouldnt be anywhere near us, the question is tho what options do we have?
PoD1878

Cantoffee

Others will be interested but not at the price Moshiri wants.

He'll need to lower his price or start funding us again. We're worth even less if we end up in administration.

Sooner this happens the better, new owners coming in and restructuring debt can lower our costs or replace the debt with equity.

777 are never going to get this over the line.
Audrey Horne

I honestly fucking hate this cunt.

Completely ruined the club.

How we are even still contemplating 777 is insane

It's massively infuriating and so upsetting
TheRam

It’s because they’ve been keeping the club alive.

How Moshiri ever thought they could take us over is beyond me but this is what happens when you’re in business with these oligarchs.

Look at Vitesse in Holland and what’s happened with them since Abramovich was sanctioned.

We are fucked. Don’t think there’s any way out of this unless a buyer comes in last minute.

That seems unlikely to me. Why throw away close to £500m to pay our debts when you can wait a few months and have a clean slate.
Goaljira

TheRam wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:40 am It’s because they’ve been keeping the club alive.

How Moshiri ever thought they could take us over is beyond me but this is what happens when you’re in business with these oligarchs.

Look at Vitesse in Holland and what’s happened with them since Abramovich was sanctioned.

We are fucked. Don’t think there’s any way out of this unless a buyer comes in last minute.

That seems unlikely to me. Why throw away close to £500m to pay our debts when you can wait a few months and have a clean slate.
How clean a slate do you get though, and who gets fucked over?
Bally

This is a mitigating risk move
777 businesses airline specifically , have gone into administration so we have brought in financial advisors (sure moshiri is a fucking accountant) to ensure we take the correct steps , the fact that the company have a large insolvency firm , does not confirm we are looking down the barrel of a gun.

It's a fucking shithead move by the press once again read the article, it's a nothing piece with no actual evidence.
Yes we are a fucking shit show and I'm fully aware of how much of a fucking hole we are in , but this is a nothing piece to stir up the shit pot ...again

Sent from my Pixel 7a using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Cantoffee

Yea I don't think we're heading towards administration. Would be ideal to have a takeover complete this summer or we could see Onana and Branthwaite go and their fees be used to pay debt/pay for the stadium.
HANNU

forest fans are salivating over this
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic