Dele

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
777Kidnappings

Re: Dele

On a free on 20k a week its just a punt. If spurs are entitled to 10m plus if we sign him then absolutely not. His value is zero currently
Cods

That anyone thinks Sean Dyche and Big Kev would be risking big money on him is a bit funny really. I dare say they know a little more about the situation than we do.

Nil transfer fee and either a low starting salary, heavily weighted assist or goal incentivisation, or pay per play, there'd be no risk at all with something like that, surely? At worst a dangerous threat from the bench.
CannockPricey

I sort of think that a clean break in the summer and him picking up a deal at a lower league club is the way to go. He will obviously be on vastly reduced wages but if he gets back near where he was he can get a move at a price that will benefit the club he has signed for but will be easily affordable for a top tier side.

He could play at a level where he should shine and which would allow his confidence to come back. If he gets kicked all over the shop and can't do it down there, then it was never going to work at the top level and a willingness to play lower on lower wages will make people more likely to believe he has put the last several years behind him and has turned a corner.

He is of an age to do this and I genuinely wish him well but I just can't see it makes sense for us or him here.
In a world full of adversity, we must still dare to dream.
4evablu

IF IT'S IN THE ATHLETIC...IT MUST BE TRUE FFS....

He'll and up at luton...
WBFBTPL
TheRam

Depends on a lot of things.

Wages, fitness, if we have to pay a fee to spurs and if our financial situation in the summer will allow it.

He does fit perfectly into the dyche system and is a very, very good player if motivated and fit.

It might be worth the risk. We’re going to have to look at having an alternative to Doucoure because of his age and injury record, this might be the best alternative if it doesn’t cost too much.
Bluedylan1

Paddy Boyland's article just said ''Everton haven't ruled out'' offering him a new contract. I haven't ruled lots of things out, but it doesn't mean they're going to happen.

Nothing to see here.
AndSeel

2 thoughts.

1 if its on a considerably lower wage then its fine

2 Maybe money is tight and we need the bodies so we are takinh a gamble here

Sent from my SM-G977B using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

brap2

I give up
Cozzie

I mean, lets face it, we only re sign him on sensible wages and if it doesn't cripple us.

The deal with Tottenham and the whole so many games etc ends when this current deal ends anyway so we don't need to worry about that.

I'd imagine he'll end up having numerous offers so it's not certain, but, any deal is fine if done properly.

Put him on a low wage so he proves he still has the hunger.
Free Agent

Cods wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:13 am
Nil transfer fee and either a low starting salary, heavily weighted assist or goal incentivisation, or pay per play, there'd be no risk at all with something like that, surely? At worst a dangerous threat from the bench.
Nil transfer fee Nisi Optimum - thats our new motto
Shogun

brap2 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:10 pmI give up
As much as I'm with you, Barkley was making a mess of his career and barely playing before this season yet you'd have him in the centre of the pitch in a heartbeat.
Bluebridge

Is it April 1st?
AndSeel

brap2 wrote:I give up
I think with the ongoing ownership issues it is an option we may have to explore. Im not saying its a good decision or a bad one. Just its something the club may have to look at.

Sent from my SM-G977B using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

velimski

Bluedylan1 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:02 pm Paddy Boyland's article just said ''Everton haven't ruled out'' offering him a new contract. I haven't ruled lots of things out, but it doesn't mean they're going to happen.

Nothing to see here.
I haven't ruled out getting into bed with Beyonce at some point in the future. But what's even more encouraging is that she probably hasn't ruled it out either.
777Kidnappings

velimski wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:06 pm I haven't ruled out getting into bed with Beyonce at some point in the future. But what's even more encouraging is that she probably hasn't ruled it out either.

She's ruled it out
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic